Get Warren

Nick Ferraro

The Broncos have a logjam at DT and are trying to deal Gerrard Warren. Warren can be an impact player. He hurt both feet last year and didn't get much done. The year before he was excellent.

The Broncos will be willing to take a low draft pick; the Jets should be on the phone. They don't know how to sign their picks anyway.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_6609357

The Broncos have a logjam at DT and are trying to deal Gerrard Warren. Warren can be an impact player. He hurt both feet last year and didn't get much done. The year before he was excellent.

The Broncos will be willing to take a low draft pick; the Jets should be on the phone. They don't know how to sign their picks anyway.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_6609357

haha, i wouldn't be against this. we need someone to come in and play DE, seems like coleman can start, but who's behind him? yikes...

Wait for Ty Warren.

He is a FA next year or the year after. Someone from Ty or Vince is going to be a FA if they do not take an under the market deal.

this whole wilfork thing has been a knife in my side since he was drafted. I was really hoping the Jets would take him. Then we got Vilma and i thought that was ok at the time, vilma makes a pro bowl and i sort of left it alone.

Now i'm back to wishing we would have taken wilfork. Damn Canes. I'm still amazed OSU beat them in the fiesta bowl.

Wait for Ty Warren.

He is a FA next year or the year after. Someone from Ty or Vince is going to be a FA if they do not take an under the market deal.

IMO, we need to keep both of them and send Seymour packing. We could easily sign both players for the money that we're paying Seymour.

IMO, we need to keep both of them and send Seymour packing. We could easily sign both players for the money that we're paying Seymour.

Anytime you want to let go of Seymour just please, let the Jets know ASAP. I will take any one of those starting three on the Patriot DLine and put them right away into the Jets' starting lineup. Not one player head to head on that line can lose out to Ellis, Robertson or Coleman.

Anytime you want to let go of Seymour just please, let the Jets know ASAP. I will take any one of those starting three on the Patriot DLine and put them right away into the Jets' starting lineup. Not one player head to head on that line can lose out to Ellis, Robertson or Coleman.

I'm not saying I WANT to get rid of him but the reality is we're not going to be able to continue to pay all three of them and lately Seymour has been the one not playing up to his contract.

The homer in me really wants to argue this, i want to say robertson could outplay warren, but i'd be wrong.

I agree Alk, but there are two things.

One, they might want more.

Two, Belichick has opened the wallet for a player in the Top 5% of their position. Are either of them Top 5% or more importantly does Bill think they are?

I think they would keep Wilfork because Jarvis Green has shown he could be a decent replacement. Who is going to replace Wilfork and his frams between Seymour and Warren?

this whole wilfork thing has been a knife in my side since he was drafted. I was really hoping the Jets would take him. Then we got Vilma and i thought that was ok at the time, vilma makes a pro bowl and i sort of left it alone.

Now i'm back to wishing we would have taken wilfork. Damn Canes. I'm still amazed OSU beat them in the fiesta bowl.

I am in the same boat as you. I wanted Wilfork too!

There is a reason Cleveland dumped him a few years ago..no thank you

You guys need to stop assuming that players that have been "dumped" by another team, even if they're a bad team, can not add value to your team. Denver got Warren via trade anyway.

If you have two better DTs than Warren, I'd like to know who they are.

The homer in me really wants to argue this, i want to say robertson could outplay warren, but i'd be wrong.

Ellis a couple of years ago might be on an even playing field with those three. but not anyone else we have now. I think Ellis is going to have a make or break year. If he doesn't perform I see us getting rid of him one way or another. D rob had an average year last year. I hope he can build from the first game and not take half a year to get into the groove of things.

Archived