It's all down to tonight in Miami

...And yet no one really cares.

The NBA should look at the total apathy people are giving during the playoffs as a sign that they need to shorten them up considerably. Go back to a best of 5 in the first round; don't schedule a seven game series to take two weeks, etc.

God, please let the Heat win. I can think of nothing worse than a Spurs-Pistons final. Seriously, every game will be 74-69. Just pathetic and awful. At least if the Heat get in, you have Wade, who is great, and Shaq who will want to prove once and for all that Duncan is not better than him.

God, please let the Heat win. I can think of nothing worse than a Spurs-Pistons final. Seriously, every game will be 74-69. Just pathetic and awful. At least if the Heat get in, you have Wade, who is great, and Shaq who will want to prove once and for all that Duncan is not better than him.

Yeah... well, shame for you there bud. Spurs v Pistons has been on the horizon for a couple years now. D Wade isn't healthy. Shaq is fat (which basically means he isn't rested and he won't be any good on short rest).As the only guy who's a Pistons fat on this board (it's alot better than cheering for the wife beater in Jersey and the big pile O'crap that plays at the Garden), I say the Stones take it, by 15, instead of the 25 they blew out the Heat by the other night.

And, it's only been one day in between games 4, 5, 6, and 7... I think. At least between the last three games. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, David Stern is a moron. He ruined the NHL (Betteman was his right hand man) and he's ruined the NBA. At least Bud Selig isn't as dumb as this guy.

Archived