Autograph Day

Maxman

Is it really a good idea to have Chad available for this?

Depends on who you ask. Barton is probably giddy. He's probably rounding up all of his friends therefore increasing the likelihood that Pennington injures his arm.

****... I cant make it....

Anyone that wants to get me a #10 auto... pretty please! :lol:

I might think about it, but you, mr rep man, didnt even come thru with my rep that you promised me last week.

maybe I'll stick around for a revis and a vilma.

I took the day off- max and me are embroiled in a dispute over a 5 year vs. a 6 year contract

;-)

Yeah you pulled a Kendall. You asked for the extra year when there was only like 2 practices left. If you demanded that at the beginning of camp, we would have caved and given you the 6th year.

Now -- you have less leverage, lol.

I took the day off- max and me are embroiled in a dispute over a 5 year vs. a 6 year contract

;-)

Yeah you pulled a Kendall. You asked for the extra year when there was only like 2 practices left. If you demanded that at the beginning of camp, we would have caved and given you the 6th year.

Now -- you have less leverage, lol.

See Max, this is why we drafted Lawngnome o-line.

If Cane wants to gripe to the public, he can go practice with the second team.

See Max, this is why we drafted Lawngnome o-line.

If Cane wants to gripe to the public, he can go practice with the second team.

Last year Max told me he'd look at my contract this year. well, he didnt really tell me, it was more like, non-verbal stuff, body language. He got all twitchy.

And I dont like playing center behind Smizzy. Uh-uh.

Archived