Brian Leonard should have been a Jet.

JETSFAN5180

Oh come on arent you tired of the noodle arm threads and the Kendall threads or a Herm thread. I am.

Its a good discussion.

The standard for "good" discussion must be slipping. These could've, would've, should've threads are really pointless. We should've drafted alot of players, I don't think that fact means there should be a thread for all of them

Why draft a good young back like Leonard when we could have traded the 35 pick in the draft for a 29 year old back who's already injured?

Is Jones your new whipping boy, sunshine? Not enough man-love for McNeil lately? I haven't seen you bitch and whine about Brick in awhile. You must be slipping.

Is Jones your new whipping boy, sunshine? Not enough man-love for McNeil lately? I haven't seen you bitch and whine about Brick in awhile. You must be slipping.

Yeah you're right. I totally forgot about D'Brick, the best O-line prospect of his generation, and his stellar performance against the Vikings last Friday. Totally worth passing up two great quarterbacks.

Why draft a good young back like Leonard when we could have traded the 35 pick in the draft for a 29 year old back who's already injured?

Thank you yet again Mr. Sunshine. Do you ever have anything positive to say? Just askin....

We had more pressing needs than Leonard- hopefully Harris and Revis will make us look good in the decision.

Really.

Leonard should be a solid pro. But you don't need to burn a 2nd round pick for a (potentially solid) FB when even top ones don't command high $ in free agency. Any among a (potential) shut-down corner, a (potential) run-stopping ILB, or an established starting HB trump that.

My only regret with the draft was not addressing OG until late. If Bender turns out to be a good starter there, then it seems we made the right choice. We still could use an upgrade at RT, but other than Levi Brown (taken #5 overall) there were no premier prospects at the position this year.

Archived