preseason game fiasco

joewilly

sorry if this has been discussed already, but I am not very bright & a very slow reader.

I guess we sucked in our last preseason game. oh well! i'm not gonna read into it much at all.

my only concern is injuries. did we sustain any during the game?

kind regards,

tired, stupid & lazy

sorry if this has been discussed already, but I am not very bright & a very slow reader.

I guess we sucked in our last preseason game. oh well! i'm not gonna read into it much at all.

kind regards,

tired, stupid & lazy

santana moss had a big game, but it was sort of a show stopper when ray lucas went in for vinny and just dominated. Pennington got some snaps, but he has a chitty arm, and can never make a decision.

the only injury was sustained by john abraham, for some reason he was wearing a dress on the sidelines.

kind regards,

tired, stupid & lazy

The Jets are playing Game 3 of the pre-season tomorrow night against the lesser NY area team. Last week is dead to us, please make an effort to keep up. Thank you!

Chad Pennington: 7-10, 40 yards, 2 INT's - both returned for TD's by Minnesota defenders.

Thats all you really need to know.

Clemens...6-9, 56 yds, 1 TD, 1 Int...(against the back-ups)

wow, he is so much better......NOT !!!!

Im not making excuses for Chad, he down right sucked...but Clemens would have done NO BETTER, and we know thats where you were headed Joe

Clemens - 4 Touchdown's in 2 games.

His interception? Batted up in the air. Not like Chad's which went right into the hands of Darren Sharper and Chad Greenway.

Kellen Clemens wouldn't have thrown the ball into Chad Greenway's hands.

Clemens - 4 Touchdown's in 2 games.

His interception? Batted up in the air. Not like Chad's which went right into the hands of Darren Sharper and Chad Greenway.

Kellen Clemens wouldn't have thrown the ball into Chad Greenway's hands.

Clemens TD's were on 2 great catches on bad throws, a Wide open guy in the endzone from 4 yards and and RAC by Jmac. Lets be fair here...

How about this... can we all agree that the JETS as a WHOLE are playing like sh*t this pre-season?

I think thats a fair assessment... I cant wait until gametime tomorrow... lets hope something clicked in practice this week...

Clemens TD's were on 2 great catches on bad throws, a Wide open guy in the endzone from 4 yards and and RAC by Jmac. Lets be fair here...

and against 2nd and 3rd teamers

Chad was down right pathetic, I know that. NO EXCUSES

Archived