Colts release OG Rick DeMulling

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Colts have cut G Rick DeMulling.

A surprise, if only because DeMulling knows Indianapolis' system so well. This isn't a good sign for the 30-year-old journeyman's career.

Hmmmm. Hopefully Tangini takes a look at him.

Thats horrible to make such a comparison. Then again in my version of Madden, Vick's in prison. Weird.

yesterday I was posting OG's that were getting cut and I'd never heard of any of them. I was going to ask the board if anybody knew their Madden ratings...but didn't want to get laughed off the board....again

yesterday I was posting OG's that were getting cut and I'd never heard of any of them. I was going to ask the board if anybody knew their Madden ratings...but didn't want to get laughed off the board....again

I look at Madden also, I think they are pretty close to being acurrate ratings. But playing them you can also make them better in the game.

I look at Madden also, I think they are pretty close to being acurrate ratings. But playing them you can also make them better in the game.

It's that pesky training camp feature! I made Mangold from an 87 to a 96 in just one season For serious though, if the world of Madden were true in real life, the Jets would officially have no offense and TJ is slow as all hell.

Archived