Chris Chambers-WR-Dolphins on the trading block?

BP

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Chris Chambers' name has come up in trade talks across the league in recent days.

Schefter says Reggie Williams and Michael Clayton are also being dangled, but cautions that none is likely to be dealt. Chambers has always been overrated by fans and the media, and that receiver-weak Miami would shop him just makes that more obvious. He might bring back a third-round pick as compensation. Williams and Clayton would likely net late-round choices.

link

You know, Adam Schefter starts a lot of ****ty rumors. like the J-Mac to Broncos one? what's up with this guy?

I find this rumor hard to believe.

Dolphins | Chambers not on trading block

Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:03:17 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is not on the trading block, according to a highly placed team source, contrary to earlier reports.

I know the Dolphins would never allow Chambers to an AFC East rival such as the Jets, but just think about it... Coles and Cotch on the outside and have Chambers as the Slot WR... WOW.

I honestly think McCariens would do better than Chambers, he's had a really nice offseason and I don't want anybody else as our slot reciever this year.

Dolphins | Chambers not on trading block

Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:03:17 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is not on the trading block, according to a highly placed team source, contrary to earlier reports.

Dolphins | Chambers on trading block

Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:04:18 -0700

Rufus Televangelous, of the Milwaukee Journal, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is on the trading block. Report says, Chambers is the most overrated Wide Receiver in the AFC, and has the clap.

I honestly think McCariens would do better than Chambers, he's had a really nice offseason and I don't want anybody else as our slot reciever this year.

You may be right. I really like the heart J-Mac has shown since he has been on this Jets team. Chad has Coles and Cotch as his 1st two options... But whenever he calls on J.Mac... J.Mac has shown he can make the plays if you ask me... Or Mangini in that case.

I know the Dolphins would never allow Chambers to an AFC East rival such as the Jets, but just think about it... Coles and Cotch on the outside and have Chambers as the Slot WR... WOW.

Chris Chambers blows. I'd rather have McCareins.

Archived