Panzer And The Jets Wiki

Maxman

Yeah, it really is simple, people. Beans has templates for you to adapt for your favourite player, makes it a lot easier. Just get those articles up. :)

Thanks for the avatar, your Kotite and Herm pieces are sheer brilliance. :)

Thanks for the avatar, your Kotite and Herm pieces are sheer brilliance. :)

To be honest, the Oxygen thieves category gives a bit of room to have a little bit of fun at their expenses. :mrgreen:

Any other ideas for other O2 pilferers? Browning Nagle and Blair Thomas are certs. What about Johnny Mitchell?

I've written two articles to this point and have realized that Im not very good with WIKI form

It's all trial and error, you get the hang of things pretty quick. The beauty is, you can go back and edit and edit til you get it the way you want.

When we started this site we were told not to take any posters except PDM. They said he was expendable. We gave him a new name. Sent him a JN Shirt and some candy and look what we have.

He cleans up nice! :P

I've written two articles to this point and have realized that Im not very good with WIKI formatting,lol.

Practice makes perfect, ggman. If nothing else, write the article and we can help you format it.

To be honest, the Oxygen thieves category gives a bit of room to have a little bit of fun at their expenses. :mrgreen:

Any other ideas for other O2 pilferers? Browning Nagle and Blair Thomas are certs. What about Johnny Mitchell?

All good choices. Johnny "Lamb" Jones and Paul Hackett might be good additions as well to the the category.

It's all trial and error, you get the hang of things pretty quick. The beauty is, you can go back and edit and edit til you get it the way you want.

True!

When we started this site we were told not to take any posters except PDM. They said he was expendable. We gave him a new name. Sent him a JN Shirt and some candy and look what we have.

He cleans up nice! :P

The man is a bonafide asset - PDM needs a raise, jefe!

Dave Cadigan and Roger Vick

That raise is already in the mail, right? :)

PDM is the M-A-N.

Unless you are on JoeBaby's mailing list I doubt the mail is giving you a "raise" anytime soon. But if National Geographic does it for you, so be it.

I won't question you on it either way! :P

Just wrote a new article on Anthony Becht. BTW, this was the 4th article I wrote for JWiki... Dont know why I felt the need to announce that.

We generally don't acknowledge people until they write at least 5. In case I miss it tomorrow, Thanks!!!

:P

Archived