Jets vs. Patsies Roll Call

TaborJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will be there about 10-10:30...

Looks like there may be a tropical storm coming in Sunday. I hope it doesn't rain Sunday and ruin all the tailgating. Oh well, glad we're sitting in the mezzanine!

I checked it out and definitely thunderstorms on sunday so get your hands on some rain ponchos.

Btw, rain doesn't ruin tailgating, nothing ruins tailgating! Umbrella in one hand, beer in the other and dangle a smoke between your lips and call it a day.:P

Oh yeah, I will be in 16G near T-Macs bourbon crew and the army hummers. Later on in section 334 I'll be busying myself before kickoff (yes, I am getting in early this year) trying to spot BZ in 335!

Whoop WHOOP!

You're right raffyD, rain never ruins tailgating. Hair goes up or hat goes on, whatever.

Faba, I may just try that whole beer in Cheerios thing I've been wanting to do for awhile now. I'll start, eh, maybe 6am.

My bad.

Having read some of your early morning posts, I just assumed that you made a habit out of getting drunk in the morning.

Oh yeah, I will be in 16G near T-Macs bourbon crew and the army hummers.

Whoop WHOOP!

I followed T-Mac around last year on opening day and he bumped into a car and spilled some of his beer right into an open window of a car. he didn't even flinch, he kept steaming forward.

Archived