Pats Bring In DB's

Smizzy

Patriots | McCleon works out for team

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:26:43 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free-agent CB Dexter McCleon (Texans) worked out for the New England Patriots Wednesday, Sept. 5.

Patriots | Jue works out for team

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:25:58 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free-agent S Bhawoh Jue (Chargers) worked out for the New England Patriots Wednesday, Sept. 5.

Patriots | Groce works out for team

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:25:03 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free-agent CB DeJuan Groce (Seahawks) worked out for the New England Patriots Wednesday, Sept. 5.

Patriots | S. Davis works out for team

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:23:17 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free-agent CB Sammy Davis (Buccaneers) worked out for the New England Patriots Wednesday, Sept. 5.

Patriots | Butler works out for team

Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:22:38 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports free-agent CB Jerametrius Butler (Redskins) worked out for the New England Patriots Wednesday, Sept. 5.

:Typotux:

Looks like he has all of the tools except for a brain to run them all. Either that or he just needs to have Belichick show him the way. :)

Certainly cannot vouch for his brains, especially since my Alma Mater does not hold its players to the highest academic standards...he has the athleticism though; since when do patsie secondary players require brains?

Certainly cannot vouch for his brains, especially since my Alma Mater does not hold its players to the highest academic standards...he has the athleticism though; since when do patsie secondary players require brains?

Since Belichick has been there. All the athleticism in the world means nothing if you can't remember what you're supposed to be doing.

Since Belichick has been there. All the athleticism in the world means nothing if you can't remember what you're supposed to be doing.

Good thing he brought in super-genius Randy Moss....

Or was it Wile-E-Coyote?

coyoteq.gif

Barring injury if that happens I will change my posting name to Chad Pennington.

Lets do an avatar bet....

If Chad has more Yards & TD's I will make a Chad Pennington avatar for you.

If Tom has more Yards & TD's you can make a Brady avatar for me.

We will leave them up until... lets say... the draft

Lets do an avatar bet....

If Chad has more Yards & TD's I will make a Chad Pennington avatar for you.

If Tom has more Yards & TD's you can make a Brady avatar for me.

We will leave them up until... lets say... the draft

Word. But there is an injury stipulation. Judging by Pennington's injury history this is a no brainer for you and the only way Pennington is going to beat Brady is if you Kerrigan him on opening day.

Word. But there is an injury stipulation. Judging by Pennington's injury history this is a no brainer for you and the only way Pennington is going to beat Brady is if you Kerrigan him on opening day.

You got it... they have to start 13 games for it to be valid

Archived