Bill Belichick talks about the JETS

ECURB

Wouldnt it be great if the Jets whooped the Pats on sunday, and as the coaches go do their handshake in the middle of the field after the game, Mangini puts out his hand like he's gonna give him a handshake, only he b#tch slaps Belichick right in the face and walks away?

Well, maybe he should wait to do that until he beats Belichick in the playoffs.

Actually what would be funnier if he does that take-your-hand-back at the last second & runs his fingers through his own hair thing...and he's gotta say syyyyyyyk.

Yep.... whiney.. panties in a bunch...

Shows what you know. I go commando.

I should look up your diarrhea ? Why?

Anyone who KNOWS there team will win and there is no way they can lose is an idiot. Plain and simple. Pats fan, Jets fan, whomever. Because there is nothing like a sure thing in sports... like the Pats beating the Colts.

Oh, what did i flip on you worthless troll????

You know what? You win No Panties.

I am not wasting my time on a Moron who comes back with "On any given Sunday" as the reason why NE will lose.

Nice analysis. Do keep up the good work.

BTW, you flip flopped on filtering me. So, FU. HA

He wont admit that Mangini is running the JETS D like the pats... he did a little at the end... but still tried to play it down... lol

You people are sad. In other words, he said Mangini is his own man. Which you could imply means all the success the D had over the second half of the season was because of Mangini's coaching.

What an f'ing ass Belihcik is.

I will preface this by saying that Mangini is a very good HC and a Godsend to the NY Jets fanbase, however, Mangini had his issues in NE. It has been rumored 'round these parts that some his defensive play calling duties were taken away from him here - not always, but sometimes. And yes, these rumbling go back to when he was DC in NE. Additionally, there are/were a lot of players that couldn't stand the guy when he was with NE. After seeing him publically embrass Kendall during a pre-season game - and seeing players go over to Kendall on the sidelines and showing him support - it's not hard to see that there is a grain of truth to that.

Archived