Bill Belichick talks about the JETS

ECURB

I hear ya. With a personality like that he'll never make it as an NFL coach...

He wont admit that Mangini is running the JETS D like the pats... he did a little at the end... but still tried to play it down... lol

This guy has no class, so what else is new? The run's over, these guys aren't going to win another SB. He can sink back into mediocrity after the players refuse to put up with his bull**** when the SBs don't come.

This board will be in shambles after NE beats NY to a pulp on Sunday.

This board will be in shambles after NE beats NY to a pulp on Sunday.

umm... no it wont. We will just rehash the same threads we have discussed this week.

lousy qb

lousy o-line

make sure you come back and visit after we beat you in a well played, highly entertaining, battle in the trenches.

I think its going to be a lot worse on you. Pats are supposed to win.

For future reference, PR, this: ;) indicates sarcasm. Jets fans are sarcastic. It masks their fear. I'm sarcastic too.....but for completely different reasons. :)

Anyway, BB will reveal about as much information as a dead body - and speaking of dead bodies, publically, he has the charisma of a dead man too. If you are having sleep issues, I suggest listening to a BB press conference.

umm... no it wont. We will just rehash the same threads we have discussed this week.

lousy qb

lousy o-line

make sure you come back and visit after we beat you in a well played, highly entertaining, battle in the trenches.

I think its going to be a lot worse on you. Pats are supposed to win.

For you, it will be just another normal day on JetNation.

Thats the postive aspect about not getting your hopes too high and being negative.

For you, it will be just another normal day on JetNation.

Thats the postive aspect about not getting your hopes too high and being negative.

Finally you said something right. It will be the same for me.

I dont get too high for wins and too low for loses. I dont look for excuses when they lose. I dont overlook the flaws when they win. I dont break down every play and overanalyze a game. I enjoy being here and having fun.

How will you be on Monday after you lose????

Finally you said something right. It will be the same for me.

I dont get too high for wins and too low for loses. I dont look for excuses when they lose. I dont overlook the flaws when they win. I dont break down every play and overanalyze a game. I enjoy being here and having fun.

How will you be on Monday after you lose????

No, I've been telling the truth for weeks, its just gone over your head.

Once more, NE wont lose to NY this Sunday.

No, I've been telling the truth for weeks, its just gone over your head.

Once more, NE wont lose to NY this Sunday.

Nothing better than an over-confident jack-off Pats fan. This is why you're worthless here. How about a little insight?? How about something useful. But no... NE wont lose....

Because there is only one thing certain in sports, Pats never lose a game, right????

Ok. See you in December then.....

Oh, and congrats. You have made my ignore list!!! First one!

Nothing better than an over-confident jack-off Pats fan. This is why you're worthless here. How about a little insight?? How about something useful. But no... NE wont lose....

Because there is only one thing certain in sports, Pats never lose a game, right????

Ok. See you in December then.....

Oh, and congrats. You have made my ignore list!!! First one!

The only thing worse is a whiny - panties in abunch - Jets fan. Its been discussed for weeks why I know NE will win, but youre too dense to look up those posts.

Boy, you sure flip flopped quick. See you in December. Go on you Damn Baby.

Wouldnt it be great if the Jets whooped the Pats on sunday, and as the coaches go do their handshake in the middle of the field after the game, Mangini puts out his hand like he's gonna give him a handshake, only he b#tch slaps Belichick right in the face and walks away?

Well, maybe he should wait to do that until he beats Belichick in the playoffs.

The only thing worse is a whiny - panties in abunch - Jets fan. Its been discussed for weeks why I know NE will win, but youre too dense to look up those posts.

Boy, you sure flip flopped quick. See you in December. Go on you Damn Baby.

Yep.... whiney.. panties in a bunch...

Shows what you know. I go commando.

I should look up your diarrhea ? Why?

Anyone who KNOWS there team will win and there is no way they can lose is an idiot. Plain and simple. Pats fan, Jets fan, whomever. Because there is nothing like a sure thing in sports... like the Pats beating the Colts.

Oh, what did i flip on you worthless troll????

Archived