Enough is enough with Derek Jeter already!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Gimme a freakin' break, will ya please!

First and foremost: why is he grimmacing in the dugout and throwing Gatorade cups in disgust? He epitomizes the Yankees (greedy, overpaid, malcontent, primadonnas) as we know them today! He is so overrated its not even funny anymore! I dont ever want to see that again from this clown who has every Yankee fan fooled yet is unable to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone else! Save the theatrics for your next SNL appearance.

second: the Giamboo pick at 1st looks bad and all...but Jetes should have held onto that ball. Nice try but the throw came up short, didnt it? Tejada woulda made the throw!!!

third: As far as drastic roster moves that MIGHT help to maybe save this dreadful Yankee season...Giamboo is too easy a target. Why are you people too afraid to talk of the trade that really needs to be made: Jeter must be put on the block! The minute you move him, you'll upgrade your SS position even if you get ZERO back in return because you have a better SS on your team.

You can get a top-flight 3-bagger and a prospect or 2 for Jetes. What...maybe a few pimply-faced teenage girls and Maxman will stop going to Yankee games for awhile?

Dont come crying to me, Maxman, when Derek Jeter is the starting shortstop for the San Francisco Giants in exchange for a package including Omar Vizquel and some of Sabean's AA pitching prospects.

As a matter of fact, you can come crying to me. I understand the position youre in. You know drastic changes are afoot yet you cant speak of them too loudly because you ran your gums all offseason about this team! You know what steinbrenner's capable of and that he basically hates all the guys that Buck and Stick brought in while he was in exile.

He ran Pettite out of town, he'll do the same to Captain Overrated if it gets worse...not that it can get much worse.

So we are all in agreement that Jetes WAS a cog in a dynasty of yesteryear. Good!

Now, he has since been demoted to less than that because the Yanks are no longer a dynasty. That much has been said multiple times in the past on this board.

My point here is that I dont need to see Captain Overrated slamming Gatorade cups around the dugout after an error-filled inning. Talk about a drama queen. STFU, will ya please and stop showing up your overpaid/underacheiving teammmates because YOU are the most overpaid and underacheiving of them all! And save it as far as the 4 rings argument is concerned. You can thank about 10 guys for those rings ahead of DJ. Did anyone throw stones at his glass house when he was swining at the first pitch on consecutive nights against Milwaukee???

MILWAUKEE mind you???

Archived