GET RID OF GIAMBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barton

I AM SO SICK AND F*CKING TIRED OF JASON GIAMBI!!!!!

HE IS A DISGRACE AND IS PATHETIC !!!!!!

AUTOMATIC OUT

RALLY KILLER

CLUBHOUSE DISTRACTION

TERRIBLE FIELDER

NO PLATE DISCIPLINE

STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASS CASHMAN AND THE REST OF THE YANKEES. IT IS TIME TO CUT THIS FRICKIN LOSER, HE SUCKS. EVERY TIME HE PLAYS HE HURTS THE TEAM

HE HURTS THE TEAM

WAKE THE F UP ALREADY!!!! CUT HIS STUPID A**

I know I broke my code of silece, but I had to vent. ok back to my hole now

Just hang in there with Jason

He's slowly getting his swing back

Hopefully this walk off HR can get him going like his grand slam did in his first Yankee season =D>

I was thinking the same thing. That's got to make him feel a little better, maybe get some confidence back.

I still think Giambi is okay. I root for him because I kind of feel sorry that he is the butt of every joke. Toss out his salary, which is really impossible to do, but bear with me, and he is very unlucky. He is the only one villified for steroids, although there are hundreds of players who have done them often. His body also broke down worse than anyone else who has done steroids. Whether that's due to that virus last year or due to doing more steroids than most, I have no idea, but everything has gone against him.

He still needs to start playing better now. I love the OBP. All he needs to do is to get a couple of extra base hits and make more contact with runners in scoring position, and he'll be fine.

He's a terrible fielder.

I still think Giambi is okay. I root for him because I kind of feel sorry that he is the butt of every joke. Toss out his salary, which is really impossible to do, but bear with me, and he is very unlucky. He is the only one villified for steroids, although there are hundreds of players who have done them often. His body also broke down worse than anyone else who has done steroids. Whether that's due to that virus last year or due to doing more steroids than most, I have no idea, but everything has gone against him.

He still needs to start playing better now. I love the OBP. All he needs to do is to get a couple of extra base hits and make more contact with runners in scoring position, and he'll be fine.

He's a terrible fielder.

Excellent post. Giambi deserves the beating he has taken but as you point out hundreds of players were using.

Balco just happened to be on the West Coast so Bonds-Sheff and Giambi got nailed.

Archived