Waiting for my props from my friend Troll

Green Jets & Ham

who needs kerry "5 inning" wood when Glenden Rusch has an ERA of 2.07 :shock:

It may supprise you - but you're not the first person with that thought Blackout. Rusch's time in Chicago with Maddux as a Shaman has really turned his career around. Another guy with no real out pitches - just well located, better than average stuff.

If the Cubs can Just stay close ... Just stay in contention for the next 50/60 Games ... they'll be getting Prior back in August and then they become the FRONT RUNNERS to pull away from the pack

Wood is right around the corner and Prior is still looming ... that's why I believe the Cubs are NOT Goin away

who needs kerry "5 inning" wood when Glenden Rusch has an ERA of 2.07 :shock:

When Steve Phillips brough Rusch to the Mets I came to the conclusion that I knew nothing about baseball. I thought that was a GREAT move. But outside of 2000 he never put it together in NY.

I would watch him pitch and think...this guy is gonna be really good. Here is a lefty, who is a pretty big guy.

They say he has dropped to 3/4's against lefties and that has helped. I am sure hanging around Maddux has to have an effect on being able to gain better command of your fastball!

Archived