The "I don't feel that bad" thread

Jetlag

Here's why, I had a feeling we might start the season 0-2 and up until that fourth quarter felt like we'd be in for 6 win season. What Clemens showed in that, albeit failed, comeback was actually tremendous. He gained some confidence and real game experience in those first 3 quarters and never let up even though it looked very bad for the Jets.

The team we watched in that last quarter could hang with any team and that's all a fan really needs to know is that his team actually has a chance versus any other team.

Here's to the Jets!

We will get it right one day.

Lag, I would've preferred the thumping we were initially getting instead of that... I'm devastated.

Not me. I was completely depressed at that point because I wouldn't be able to watch that team all season. On the other hand that 4th quarter team, completely different, they actually competed.

Not me. I was completely depressed at that point because I wouldn't be able to watch that team all season. On the other hand that 4th quarter team, completely different, they actually competed.

Yep I get what you are saying although I still thought we'd be ok. The fact that we could move the ball that quick in the 4th qtr is cause for excitement. The Ravens secondary looked shaky but still KC's throws were money.

But the fact we are 0-2 is not a cause for excitement.

This isn't the "I'm excited" thread. My point is this, yes it sucks balls that we're 0-2 but at one point I had that 2005 feeling by the 4th quarter, I lost that feeling.

So I guess what I'm saying is, it could be worse...a lot worse.

This is the most exciting loss I've experienced in sports, I'll just say that.

How can you NOT be excited after todays game?? Clemens was electric out there.

1) The Defense sucked

2) The Running game sucked

3) The special teams gave up another big return

4) 0 sacks in two games

5) 0 turnovers in two games.

Still an incredible amount of work that needs to be done.

I wasn't expecting a win, I wanted the Jets to be competitive. They were in terms of scoreline, but we got hammered today. I should be happy as if J-Mac doesn't have stone hands were looking at an OT game so that tells you we were competitive, but realistically we had no business winning that game.

Clemens looked okay. The 2 delay of game penalties didn't thrill me and he was reluctant to throw the ball away at times. But how could you not enjoy the 4th quarter? That showed promise.

I hope he starts against Miami. He needs 2 starts.

Archived