Remembering Wayne

Nyjetsfan57

This weekend the Jets will honor our beloved #80. With all the bad things going on in sports, it's always good to remember one of the good guys. I offered a few thoughts on the gritty, little guy from Garfield here.

I am also from Garfield and Wayne is a hero to us all..I am making the trip from S Fla to this game, no way I could miss it. My all time favorite Jet, and you are right, many young players could surely learn a lesson from Waynes work ethic

I am also from Garfield and Wayne is a hero to us all..I am making the trip from S Fla to this game, no way I could miss it. My all time favorite Jet, and you are right, many young players could surely learn a lesson from Waynes work ethic

Send me a PM of your Itinarary

for the weekend AL ,maybe I can get in to see you guys Sat. night?

Just got the jersey out of the closet. Its my newest one from 2002, a replica, but still on the back the numbers have silly string attached all over both the 8 and the 0 (from celebrating the AFC East Division Championship). Oh well, its Waynes day, it can see one more day of The Meadowlands before I replace it with an authentic this XMas.

Archived