Giants game will tell the story about this team

RunStuffer63

I still think the Bills could beat the Jets in Buffalo, but I think the Giants game will tell us what we need to know about this team..

The Giants are our big brothers.. They are bigger, faster, tougher.. everything..

did you see how their lines dominated ours in the preseason?

We'll see...

The Giants unlike Miami are a REAL football team....

I still think the Bills could beat the Jets in Buffalo, but I think the Giants game will tell us what we need to know about this team..

The Giants are our big brothers.. They are bigger, faster, tougher.. everything..

did you see how their lines dominated ours in the preseason?

We'll see...

The Giants unlike Miami are a REAL football team....

I agree. The Dolphins without Zach Thomas are a cupcake. Sh*t even with Zach Thomas they are a layup.

I would expect the Jets to blow out the Bills this weekend. No Willis McGahee, no Nate Clements, no J.P Losman and a rookie QB is starting.

Giants are no longer a push-over team. Their offense is good and their defense can be decent as long as Strahan and Sam Madison decide to show up. Winner of that game will probably be the NY team that ends up going to the playoffs this year.

Giants are no longer a push-over team. Their offense is good and their defense can be decent as long as Strahan and Sam Madison decide to show up. Winner of that game will probably be the NY team that ends up going to the playoffs this year.

I agree , too. The Giants game will be a good barometer for the Jets. But to say that either of these teams can 'probably' go to the playoffs is a stretch. The emergence of the Titans, along with the other good teams in the AFC, will make a playoff run very tough for the Jets.

I agree , too. The Giants game will be a good barometer for the Jets. But to say that either of these teams can 'probably' go to the playoffs is a stretch. The emergence of the Titans, along with the other good teams in the AFC, will make a playoff run very tough for the Jets.

They cannot go to the playoffs giving up 100 yards to every RB in the friggin league. And yet they did it somehow last year.

How the f--- did we go 10-6 last year??????It's amazing.I guess the cheesecake schedule helped.

Hey guys. Bills fan here.At the start or the season, I had this game penciled in as our 1st win. I still do. Even with our injuries on defense, If the Jets couldnt stop McGayhee there aint no way they will stop Lynch. Good luck with the Giants and the Bills.

Lynch IS NOT a better running back than McGahee!!!He may be more versatile,but he is NOT better!We held McGahee to 97 yards in week 2 and the Ravens have a much better offensive line than the Jills.

You get Bitch-slapped this week cupcake.......:)

We made McGahee look better than he is. He torched us for 125 and 150 yards in the 2 games last year. He didn't get 100 yards against any other team.

The year before he did have 5 100-yd games. Two of them were against the Jets.

McGahee is nothing special anymore when he's not playing the Jets (or some other awful run-defense). Lynch actually concerns me just because of the unpredictability.

But we SHOULD beat them up pretty good.

We made McGahee look better than he is. He torched us for 125 and 150 yards in the 2 games last year. He didn't get 100 yards against any other team.

McGahee is nothing special anymore when he's not playing the Jets (or some other awful run-defense). Lynch actually concerns me just because of the unpredictability.

Someone should have warned me about that before I blew my second rounder on that guy. What's worse is my first rounder went to LJ, and that hasn't worked out either. I would have taken TO probably with my 2nd. I might have spent my 3rd on Moss and I'd be in great shape right now, instead of 0-3 starting Wayne, Marshall and Welker (over Ward who I've given up on).

I don't get how McGahee can suck after getting a better offensive line in front of him. He didn't even kill us like he usually does. Oh well, good thing I have Portis and McNabb I guess.

I agree. There is no excuse for the Jets not winning this game. No McGahee, no Clements and no JP Losman.

Someone should have warned me about that before I blew my second rounder on that guy. What's worse is my first rounder went to LJ, and that hasn't worked out either. I would have taken TO probably with my 2nd. I might have spent my 3rd on Moss and I'd be in great shape right now, instead of 0-3 starting Wayne, Marshall and Welker (over Ward who I've given up on).

I don't get how McGahee can suck after getting a better offensive line in front of him. He didn't even kill us like he usually does. Oh well, good thing I have Portis and McNabb I guess.

The Ravens offensive line is actually not that good this year. Jonathan Ogden is injured.

Archived