Nice job Rutgers - BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Merged 2X

madmike, I'm ready to hear the excuses after a few weeks ago you were saying Maryland was not a tough opponent for Rutgers.

Oh and please don't bring up Michigan, at least we beat a ranked team this season.

I'm just sayin'.

madmike, I'm ready to hear the excuses after a few weeks ago you were saying Maryland was not a tough opponent for Rutgers.

Oh and please don't bring up Michigan, at least we beat a ranked team this season.

I'm just sayin'.

There is no excuse. They played like utter dogcrap and that will lose you games. They aren't the only good team to lose to a bad team today or this season. Thankfully they will have other chances to win games this season and this game is far from a season killer.

LOL @ you being a Michigan fan and talking crap about Rutgers fans. You didn't go to Michigan, you have no connection to Michigan, you've probably never even been on their campus yet i'm somehow a bandwagon jumper for rooting for the school that i went to for 4 years. There is no bigger bandwagon than Michigan.

There is no excuse. They played like utter dogcrap and that will lose you games. They aren't the only good team to lose to a bad team today or this season. Thankfully they will have other chances to win games this season and this game is far from a season killer.

LOL @ you being a Michigan fan and talking crap about Rutgers fans. You didn't go to Michigan, you have no connection to Michigan, you've probably never even been on their campus yet i'm somehow a bandwagon jumper for rooting for the school that i went to for 4 years. There is no bigger bandwagon than Michigan.

That's pretty got damn true.

POTW NOM

So I guess thousands of people around the nation cannot like Michigan because they didn't attend there? I already stated that I was born in Michigan, so I am a Michigan man. And yes I have been on campus and will be making my first trip to The Big House next season.

RUTGERS SUCKS!

So I guess thousands of people around the nation cannot like Michigan because they didn't attend there? I already stated that I was born in Michigan, so I am a Michigan man. And yes I have been on campus and will be making my first trip to The Big House next season.

RUTGERS SUCKS!

you've been on campus?

didnt your stupid ass go to a county college

RUTGERS SUCKS!

If you didn't go to a Michigan and you root for them you're a bandwagoner. Period. You are rooting for them because they have had a great football program for years. Nothing more nothing less.

If you didn't go to a Michigan and you root for them you're a bandwagoner. Period. You are rooting for them because they have had a great football program for years. Nothing more nothing less.

uh...ok...so by your logic...all yankee fans are bandwagon fans? they root for them because they have a great baseball tradition.

and you are only allowed to root for a college team if you attended that school? wow.

you've been on campus?

didnt your stupid ass go to a county college

I'm currently attending one and plenty of successful people start off at county college. Calling me "stupid" just proves what an insecure person you must be. Go back to your imgainary semi-pro league, it was better when you weren't around here as much.

As for you madmike, WTF kinda logic is it that you have to go to a game to be a fan? Maybe I've never had the type of money to buy a plane ticket and fly back out to Michigan and attend a game? You really are freakin' so sensitive and so stupid when it comes to **** like this.

I have never been to a Knicks home game at the Garden, yes, I am a bandwagon Knicks fan.

I have never been to a Michigan Football game, therefore I am a bandwagon Michigan fan. If I was a bandwagon, would I have stayed on from 99-present when they continue to blow big games? I think not.

I havn't been to a Rangers home game in the Garden since 2002, I guess I'm a bandwagon Rangers fan since then.

Some people don't have all the money in the world, I'm glad you found such success from STD University.

arguing_on_the_internet.jpgI'm glad I'm a SU fan, no one can call me bandwagon in terms of football. As I get older, the bandwagon argument just seems to get more and more retarded, its like saying only those who liked the Yankees back in the NY Highlanders days, the Mets in 62, the Titans in 61,only those at Jerry Seinfeld's first comedy act can enjoy Seinfeld. It's dumb, it's how teams get a fanbase, people have to jump on it. Michigan and Rutgers were two top 10 teams that lost to mediocre to average teams, but its not the Book of Revelation for either. It's usually the people who lack a good argument that resort to calling out someone's fanhood and loyalties.

I'm currently attending one and plenty of successful people start off at county college. Calling me "stupid" just proves what an insecure person you must be. Go back to your imgainary semi-pro league, it was better when you weren't around here as much.

As for you madmike, WTF kinda logic is it that you have to go to a game to be a fan? Maybe I've never had the type of money to buy a plane ticket and fly back out to Michigan and attend a game? You really are freakin' so sensitive and so stupid when it comes to **** like this.

I have never been to a Knicks home game at the Garden, yes, I am a bandwagon Knicks fan.

I have never been to a Michigan Football game, therefore I am a bandwagon Michigan fan. If I was a bandwagon, would I have stayed on from 99-present when they continue to blow big games? I think not.

I havn't been to a Rangers home game in the Garden since 2002, I guess I'm a bandwagon Rangers fan since then.

Some people don't have all the money in the world, I'm glad you found such success from STD University.

Oh, No, 124, I'm not calling you stupid because you went to a county college...

I'm calling you stupid because you are a blind rutgers hater.

And don't make fun of the school just because you couldn't get into it.

2nd, yeah sorry, I haven't been around as much, I found one of those things...uh... oh chyea. A life. Get one.

Archived