i was there... my thoughts on the game..

gg

yeah yeah i know .. you are thinking .. greengal making a fb post?? well.. maybe only partically...

firstly.. that stadium is loud.. and i mean LOUD! i couldnt hear myself think when the jets were on offense.. the meadowlands sucks when it comes to sound compared to buffalo

buffalo fans... well as anywhere.. good and bad... some really rude people said some really mean things to me after the loss .. BUT i met some nice people sitting next to me...

getting in and out of there is worse then foxboro and that is saying a lot.. but i was listening to bills radio.. and they think they are playoff bound now! LOL

ok now for the football...

we have noooooo pass rush.... none ... no way a rookie qb should be able to stand there for that long to decide where he is going to throw the ball....

we cant play football in the last quarter and expect to win the game...

it is not chad's fault.... we know he cant throw the long ball..that is not going to change. but golly he must be scared.. think of what his body is going to look like after the giants sack him even half of what they did to mcnabb.

it is very frustrating to be a JETs fan..it is hard to spend the whole off season getting excited about the season... all that waiting and anticipating.. and then to feel like it is over 1/4 into the season... sigh...

BUT.. i am not giving up..on this season .. i cant.... ilove football way too much..

and

i think we should bench nuge and have mccareins kick fgs!*

OY!

*this last part was just to lighten things up... heh

yeah yeah i know .. you are thinking .. greengal making a fb post?? well.. maybe only partically...

firstly.. that stadium is loud.. and i mean LOUD! i couldnt hear myself think when the jets were on offense.. the meadowlands sucks when it comes to sound compared to buffalo

buffalo fans... well as anywhere.. good and bad... some really rude people said some really mean things to me after the loss .. BUT i met some nice people sitting next to me...

getting in and out of there is worse then foxboro and that is saying a lot.. but i was listening to bills radio.. and they think they are playoff bound now! LOL

ok now for the football...

we have noooooo pass rush.... none ... no way a rookie qb should be able to stand there for that long to decide where he is going to throw the ball....

we cant play football in the last quarter and expect to win the game...

it is not chad's fault.... we know he cant throw the long ball..that is not going to change. but golly he must be scared.. think of what his body is going to look like after the giants sack him even half of what they did to mcnabb.

it is very frustrating to be a JETs fan..it is hard to spend the whole off season getting excited about the season... all that waiting and anticipating.. and then to feel like it is over 1/4 into the season... sigh...

BUT.. i am not giving up..on this season .. i cant.... ilove football way too much..

and

i think we should bench nuge and have mccareins kick fgs!*

OY!

Buffalo fans are pretty rude. it might have something to do with all the women up there who have hair on their backs.

Buffalo fans are pretty rude. it might have something to do with all the women up there who have hair on their backs.

concur

the best thing GG could have done was to flash them her bodacious TaTa's

Most Jill Fans are used to grabbing onto Shoulder Blades.;)

Our D was a disgrace yesterday.

I dont care what people say about Chad and how it his fault and how hes the devil blah blah blah....

When you are playing a rookie QB (not even the 1st or 2nd taken the draft, the frickin 6th QB overall) there is no excuse and I mean no excuse for not getting turnovers galore, I'm sick of our D making terrible terrible player look like HOF'ers and then listen all week to how he's something special or how hes gotten sooo much better.

The fact is our D makes bad players look good and average players look great.

When we played a great player in Tom Brady the result is 40 points.

the Bills D isnt woeful IMO, but there O with 2 rookies touching the ball on every play should not be allowed to be effective in this league.

I agree completely. I have never been to Buffalo but I have been to 12 other stadiums besides the Meadowlands. The majority of season-ticket holding Jet fans SUCK!!! I have not been to a place with quieter fans than those of the NYJ. A couple of places have similar decibel levels but none worse. By the way, the loudest places I have been to are Arrowhead in KC and OLD Mile-High stadium. I have also been to Invesco Field in Denver and it is not the same atmosphere.

ohhhh.. so is that why all the women buffalo fans were wearing turtlenecks?? lol

actually ..i am just kidding.... the women were nice to me ...

it was the men who were rude...

concur

the best thing GG could have done was to flash them her bodacious TaTa's

Most Jill Fans are used to grabbing onto Shoulder Blades.;)

:shock: what you talking about... i am flat as a board!

I don't know, it seems that every game you attend they lose.;-)

hey there boy.. show some respect ;) ( and i was at the jets/giants pre season game.. they won that one... heh!)

You were? I like how you never tell me these things. Back in 2004, you hadn't gone to any games like ever and now you are a regular at Jets games, home or away. Did you quit your teaching job?:P

Will you be at the game this Sunday? I will be.

You were? I like how you never tell me these things. Back in 2004, you hadn't gone to any games like ever and now you are a regular at Jets games, home or away. Did you quit your teaching job?:P

Will you be at the game this Sunday? I will be.

actually i might be .... ;)

there is no school on sunday :D

hey ..i just realized you only live once.. so what i was waiting for... certainly not a jets SB! OY! :cheergal:

actually i might be .... ;)

there is no school on sunday :D

hey ..i just realized you only live once.. so what i was waiting for... certainly not a jets SB! OY! :cheergal:

Give me a call or shoot me a PM if you are going to be there M#2.

Archived