I think the oline is the problem not Chad..

RunStuffer63

I was thinking..

There has been a lot of criticism this week about Chad Pennington not airing it out in Buffalo...

Was it really Chad's arm or was it more along the lines of the oline not being able to protect Chad long enough for the recievers to get down the field..

I think they were simply worried about giving up the sack on the last drive.. The Bills dline was pushing our crappy oline..

Also anybody who says D'Brickashaw Ferguson isn't a bust so far is a blind homer.. The guy needs to be replaced.. HE SUCKS

I wish we drafted Ngata.. h

I was thinking..

There has been a lot of criticism this week about Chad Pennington not airing it out in Buffalo...

Was it really Chad's arm or was it more along the lines of the oline not being able to protect Chad long enough for the recievers to get down the field..

I think they were simply worried about giving up the sack on the last drive.. The Bills dline was pushing our crappy oline..

Also anybody who says D'Brickashaw Ferguson isn't a bust so far is a blind homer.. The guy needs to be replaced.. HE SUCKS

Are you kidding...THese players can run 40 yards in about 4 1/4 seconds....Thats 30 yards in three seconds, twenty yards in two etc....

So if the QB throws after two and leads the receiver, it should get their in 4 meaning the receiver could be about 40 yards downfield to make the catch.

The line is bad but not that bad.

I'm definitely not a blind homer and sorry dude DBrick is not a bust. He's good at pass blocking and didn't give up anything besides two holding penalties last week. Also those holding penalties come cause Chad was taking a while to release the ball.

Also Pennington is a statue in the pocket, I'd love to see a QB back there who actually realizes you have to step up to avoid the rush and see how the line looks.

I will agree though we suck balls at run blocking.

I was thinking..

Yeah because over the past 5-6 years Chad has always fired the ball all over the field, it was just this past week due to the OL that he was unable to air it out.:confused:

Are you kidding...THese players can run 40 yards in about 4 1/4 seconds....Thats 30 yards in three seconds, twenty yards in two etc....

So if the QB throws after two and leads the receiver, it should get their in 4 meaning the receiver could be about 40 yards downfield to make the catch.

The line is bad but not that bad.

Dude you must be kidding, 4.25 seconds is like combine speed with no pads, I am pretty sure they are a little slower in pads, getting bumped, and cb's trying bust their timing and all. the oline is a serious problem, tj cant run and chad has no time for routes to open up.

Chad needs to loosen up and attack like he did when he injured his ankle and led that scoring drive. when we can run the ball at our will and we still loose then you can crap on chad. But the state of this team is not on chad. Sure we may be able to win more games with a stronger armed qb, but the rest of the team is not there yet.

Semper Fi:fighting0002:

Dude you must be kidding, 4.25 seconds is like combine speed with no pads, I am pretty sure they are a little slower in pads, getting bumped, and cb's trying bust their timing and all. the oline is a serious problem, tj cant run and chad has no time for routes to open up.

Chad needs to loosen up and attack like he did when he injured his ankle and led that scoring drive. when we can run the ball at our will and we still loose then you can crap on chad. But the state of this team is not on chad. Sure we may be able to win more games with a stronger armed qb, but the rest of the team is not there yet.

Semper Fi:fighting0002:

Thank you, I was waiting for some sense.

and would ANYONE really pick Brick again #4 given a time machine. I'd say 99% NO.

Also, We can't pla Kellen, he throws way too hard, ask Justin. No Way, that guy is a liability until he learns to lob it in there. We would've won that game if he wasn't throwing these friggin rockets all over the place. lol

Archived