1. 1. Which QB is #1?

• Brian Brohm
    • Andre Woodson
    • Matt Ryan
    • J.D. Booty
    • Dennis Dixon
    • Colt Brennan
    • Other

I mean draftable this year. But, later on, Tim Tebow will get picked apart out of day 1 for his throwing mechanics, no matter how good he plays. Sam Bradford on the other hand will be hailed as the second coming of Peyton Manning.

Brian Brohm is getting picked apart, still 1st rounder, but it is in question.

Andre Woodson's loss hurt him, still can rise up.

Right now, only Matt Ryan has gone unscathed from criticism and he also has the smarts and physicality for the NFL. I hate when people compare him to Tom Brady as a draft pick, he is more athletic than Brady coming out. If Brady were to be drafted with people knowing that he would be great, Matt Ryan would be the closest thing in this draft. If you want the late Day 1 or Day 2 QB who could be great if groomed, look at Dennis Dixon, Ricky Santos, Joe Flacco and especially JOSH JOHNSON.

I mean draftable this year. But, later on, Tim Tebow will get picked apart out of day 1 for his throwing mechanics, no matter how good he plays. Sam Bradford on the other hand will be hailed as the second coming of Peyton Manning.

Brian Brohm is getting picked apart, still 1st rounder, but it is in question.

Andre Woodson's loss hurt him, still can rise up.

Right now, only Matt Ryan has gone unscathed from criticism and he also has the smarts and physicality for the NFL. I hate when people compare him to Tom Brady as a draft pick, he is more athletic than Brady coming out. If Brady were to be drafted with people knowing that he would be great, Matt Ryan would be the closest thing in this draft. If you want the late Day 1 or Day 2 QB who could be great if groomed, look at Dennis Dixon, Ricky Santos, Joe Flacco and especially JOSH JOHNSON.

Maybe you should have put that in the question. ;)

I voted for Ryan, without benefit of your guidance.

A three year starter and does not have an arsenal of All Americans to throw to or running behind him. His one benefit was playing behind some decent and NFL caliber OL men.

I am curious to see where Ricky Santos of UNH goes.

Archived