Am i the only one that still wants Chad to start?

jaspegs

I love Chad. Trust me, if we had a better qb i wouldnt WANT pennington to start. I think Pennington is going to prove that he is the better qb in practice this week. This guys got dedication. This guy has gotten injured so many times but hes came back. Hes gotten booed out of the stadium but he still has the heart and desire to play. GO CHAD

I love Chad. Trust me, if we had a better qb i wouldnt WANT pennington to start. I think Pennington is going to prove that he is the better qb in practice this week. This guys got dedication. This guy has gotten injured so many times but hes came back. Hes gotten booed out of the stadium but he still has the heart and desire to play. GO CHAD

I thought you were "off the Chad bandwagon"

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43165

Yes i want chad to start. GO CHAD GO CHAD GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF IF YOU GO FIRST YOU WILL SAVE THE REST OF US PLEASE GO CHAD

Archived