WARNING - TIGERS APPROACHING THEIR MOST FEARED NUMBER

The Gun Of Bavaria

The Tigers are on the path to win some - lose some- consistent right around 500 join the club being a Mets fan- I see Indians are on a roll now- moved ahead - even better record than the Yankees.

Yeah only took 1/2 a season but the Indians bats have finally came alive. They'll make a Central run I imagine.

As for the Tigers, if you would have told me that their pitching would be their strong suit and their hitting would be as weak as it is in April I would have laughed at you, but here we sit with that the case.

Bonderman is doing great, Johnson is pretty stable, Maroth is improving and Robertson is so - so. The bullpen is suprisingly solid as of the past 2 months.

Thank god for Polanco and Monroe right now because no one else is hitting the damned ball.

Yeah only took 1/2 a season but the Indians bats have finally came alive. They'll make a Central run I imagine.

As for the Tigers, if you would have told me that their pitching would be their strong suit and their hitting would be as weak as it is in April I would have laughed at you, but here we sit with that the case.

Bonderman is doing great, Johnson is pretty stable, Maroth is improving and Robertson is so - so. The bullpen is suprisingly solid as of the past 2 months.

Thank god for Polanco and Monroe right now because no one else is hitting the damned ball.

Pitching has been solid on the most part for the Tigers- in the long term view getting your young guys established is good for the future. I expect them to trade Polanco for prospects eventually

pudge minus juice = avg player. maybe canseco had a point?

I'll be at the game tonight... should be intresting. Lets see if these Tigers don't have a fear of .500.... that and Nate Robertson is pitching (I think... I've heard him and Johnson, along with either Reuter or Schmidt for San Fran), and you know he gets no run support. Eh, at least I'm in for a pitcher's dual. :lol:

Bondy makes one of the games respectable. The rest will spell disaster.

Well... at least they don't have to face Santana. But, since the bats aren't hitting, I don't think they're going to do very well... I stand by my sweep prediction... blow out sweeps, plus a 1-0 sweep.

Don't Look Now.

Tigers W - 35 L - 33 .515

4 In a row, 7 of last 8.

Polanco hitting .444 since the trade.

Bonderman T-3rd in AL with 9 wins.

Back to back CG Wins against the Twinkees by Bondy and Robertson.

Tigers Payroll - $69,092,000

Yankees Payroll - $208,306,817

2 Less Wins then the Yankees at a mere $139,214,817 in payroll savings.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone have any final wishes before the world comes to an end in a few days? :shock:

Archived