The more I watch Buffalo

DonCorleone

watching them yesterday at least made me feel somewhat better about Chads performance.

5 picks and FF + FR all off of Tony Romo, a guy who was playing like he was Joe Montana before that, is just crazy.

We really underestimated their D on this board, missing starters or not, they are playing great at the moment.

They are a lot better at home though IMHO.

The point, which you missed Homer :confused0058:, is that almost every post you write is a neg. Jets post. Duh ! ::GoJets:

Well since I am Not into chemicals, I am a fairly realistic guy. If you think that I am so negative, perhaps you should place me on your ignore list. It will cut down on the friction.

Jauron has done a good job with a young team...not alot of names on defense but playing very well..

Half their defense has been hurt & backups have steped up ,what the Bills really have me thinking about is if their backup 1 time NFL STARTER against us last week has now started 2 games won 1 and almost won the second one except for a last second FG against an undefeated team,So maybe if we start off bad the first half with no offensive TD drives against Philly we should give KC a shot in the second half..

Archived