fireman ed?

flip24

Well unless he is gonna block and throw some passes I wouldn't put it all on him.

\:D/

I would like to see him come back though. The stadium isn't the same without him.

All the reports that Ive seen/heard have said that if he's not back by the eagles game (Sun.) then he probably won't be back at all.

Considering we're 1-4 and have arguably the worst run game on both sides of the ball is reason to believe he's not going to risk it.

Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us!

Yup! he`s the 1 who`s thrown those 5 Int`s in the last 2 games ,I think 2 were returned for TD`s ,& Eds the 1 who missed that tackle on Burris & let him walk almost 50 yards into the endzone when he was about 1 foot from the sideline & a strong medowlands could have pushed him out of bounds..

The stadium isnt the same anymore.ALOT has to do with this including Fireman Ed.

The crowd has been very subdued even at the Maimi game that we WON!

I blame excessive drinking along with the additudes of the ticket holders for the fees charged including the added parking pass.

The parking situation that makes you tailgate like a prisoner in a confined space.

Many are stoned and many just arent football fans. Those who come dressed in dockers and aeropostle t-shirts are not gonna make noise.

Oh also the football played on the field isnt too exciting either.

Ive been to other stadiums the Meadowlands flat out sucks.

What do they do to make it a fan friendly Jets friendly place?

All the reports that Ive seen/heard have said that if he's not back by the eagles game (Sun.) then he probably won't be back at all.

Considering we're 1-4 and have arguably the worst run game on both sides of the ball is reason to believe he's not going to risk it.

Who knows, maybe he'll surprise us!

Well as an organization we are looking at all of our options right now. If he isn't back this week though I can confirm that we are going to I.R. him. His seat can not be left unfilled all year long. It is simply unfair to those on the waiting list.

We will most likely end up adding another member of the flight crew to take his place.

yea i agree... i still believe until fireman ed comes back we wont be the same team... you think chad likes going out there knowing that there is not going to be a resounding J.E.T.S jets jets jets chant after he throws a TD

Well unless he is gonna block and throw some passes I wouldn't put it all on him.

\:D/

I would like to see him come back though. The stadium isn't the same without him.

They replaced 1 older fireman who could never come up with something new then J-E-T-S JETS-JETS-JETS & AN occational Defense!!! with 10 beatiful woman /flag girls in short shorts & you guys want the old fireman back.....I guess this GAY thing you have going on here all the time really isn`t a act....

I think we should blame the Jets losses on the beer vendors..if they would not be so slow opening the bottles and asking for IDs I would be able to blind myself and not see any of this nonsense. I have now heard it all.......my blame will continue to fall on Tannenbaum and Mangini.

I think we should blame the Jets losses on the beer vendors..if they would not be so slow opening the bottles and asking for IDs I would be able to blind myself and not see any of this nonsense. I have now heard it all.......my blame will continue to fall on Tannenbaum and Mangini.

WRONG

Theres only 1 person to blame...

DWC

Archived