Can anyone think of the reason..

Damaged89

The only thing I can think of is the locker room factor.:confused0082:

There is no good reason anymore, Ive stuck by Chad through thick and thin but this team needs a change right now.

The only other reason I can think of was the CS was hoping Chad could have a good performance today so he would look more enticing to teams suffering QB injuries before to trade deadline.

The only thing I can think of is the locker room factor.:confused0082:

There is no good reason anymore, Ive stuck by Chad through thick and thin but this team needs a change right now.

The only other reason I can think of was the CS was hoping Chad could have a good performance today so he would look more enticing to teams suffering QB injuries before to trade deadline.

Thats highly unlikely. There has to be a reason and I honestly cannot think of it.

Thats highly unlikely. There has to be a reason and I honestly cannot think of it.

Mangini REFUSES to bench Pennington? This is the AFC we're talking about. The season is over and everyone knows it. Where are his balls?

Why bench Pennington?? He wasnt the problem today. If you're gonna bench Penny, you better bench the O-line, D-line, and secondary. And let the asst coaches step in for the coordinators. this entire team sucks right now.

Mangini REFUSES to bench Pennington? This is the AFC we're talking about. The season is over and everyone knows it. Where are his balls?

Why bench Pennington?? He wasnt the problem today. If you're gonna bench Penny, you better bench the O-line, D-line, and secondary. And let the asst coaches step in for the coordinators. this entire team sucks right now.

The defense is bad, no doubt about that. But they gave up 16 points. When you can't score an offensive touchdown, the offense deserves the blame.

The defense is bad, no doubt about that. But they gave up 16 points. When you can't score an offensive touchdown, the offense deserves the blame.

KC might not improve this team, but at least it's building for the future. Either he has it or he doesn't. If the guy plays 10 games this season and stinks, then you might have to draft a QB in the offseason. If he plays decent enough, you can spend a lot of time on the OL, the DL and other issues.

At this point, the longer Chad starts, the more you go into next season thinking, "hey this is another rebuilding year." And then you do the same the year after that and suddenly you become the Bengals of the 1990's and even the last few years. Always getting better but never good enough to be a legit team.

KC might not improve this team, but at least it's building for the future. Either he has it or he doesn't. If the guy plays 10 games this season and stinks, then you might have to draft a QB in the offseason. If he plays decent enough, you can spend a lot of time on the OL, the DL and other issues.

At this point, the longer Chad starts, the more you go into next season thinking, "hey this is another rebuilding year." And then you do the same the year after that and suddenly you become the Bengals of the 1990's and even the last few years. Always getting better but never good enough to be a legit team.

KC might not improve this team, but at least it's building for the future. Either he has it or he doesn't. If the guy plays 10 games this season and stinks, they you might have to draft a QB this offseason. If he plays decent enough, you can spend a lot of time on the OL, the DL and other issues.

At this point, the longer Chad starts, the more you go into next season thinking, "hey this is another rebuilding year."

mm hmm. :headbang:

KC might not improve this team, but at least it's building for the future. Either he has it or he doesn't. If the guy plays 10 games this season and stinks, they you might have to draft a QB this offseason. If he plays decent enough, you can spend a lot of time on the OL, the DL and other issues.

At this point, the longer Chad starts, the more you go into next season thinking, "hey this is another rebuilding year."

mm hmm. :headbang:

I agree. But Chad wasnt the reason we lost. That goes to the entire offense. And the D was lucky the Eagles couldnt get the ball in the endzone. they had almost no pressure all day on McNabb.

I agree. But Chad wasnt the reason we lost. That goes to the entire offense. And the D was lucky the Eagles couldnt get the ball in the endzone. they had almost no pressure all day on McNabb.

Chad wasn't THE reason we lost. But he was definitely one of the biggest reasons.

Chad wasn't THE reason we lost. But he was definitely one of the biggest reasons.

The o-line gave him no time.

Jones had 34 yds rushing in the 2nd half.

He made 3 terrible passes today (overthrow of BSmith, INT, and the pass into triple coverage) Other than that, he wasnt that bad. But he is the leader of the Offense and needs to improve. Doubt Clemens would have done better.

The o-line gave him no time.

Jones had 34 yds rushing in the 2nd half.

He made 3 terrible passes today (overthrow of BSmith, INT, and the pass into triple coverage) Other than that, he wasnt that bad. But he is the leader of the Offense and needs to improve. Doubt Clemens would have done better.

Archived