The UNOFFICIAL JETS VS BUNGLES GAME THREAD

jaspegs

you suck at this....

first of all its thursday, and the gamee's on sunday.

2nd of all you need ****thread name **** to make it official.

After going 2-2 on the season (Jets and Yanks threads) I was going to take the rest of the year off...

But damn, everyone else has a combined record of 0-6.

Oh yeah, ::GoJets:

you suck at this....

first of all its thursday, and the gamee's on sunday.

2nd of all you need ****thread name **** to make it official.

After going 2-2 on the season (Jets and Yanks threads) I was going to take the rest of the year off...

But damn, everyone else has a combined record of 0-6.

Oh yeah, ::GoJets:

Gangreenman is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters here. :cheers:

It's a good thing we have an official Mod to fix these things. ;)

jaspegs gets a break because of his past brilliant photoshop work.

Gangreenman is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters here. :cheers:

It's a good thing we have an official Mod to fix these things. ;)

jaspegs gets a break because of his past brilliant photoshop work.

If we lose on sunday I'm not going to post any more gamethreads this year. At this point we suck so bad its not worth the damage to my reputation.:Nuts:

I think we could win this game but I really doubt it. Wanted this to be the start of the Clemens era, It would be a great D to get him started against. Instead Penny's in. I still like Chad and will root hard for him but I really do fear that a good performance from him here may hurt this team in the long run. I'm kinda confused about how I should approach this game, the seasons over and if we are indeed looking to the future already we should see what we have in Clemens.:confused0082:

Its confusing and either way I'll just end up drunk after the game so what the heck.

Lets hope for a win vs the criminals and well as for Chad, eh I dont know, just win us the damn game!!!!!

LETS GO JETS!!!!!

I think we could win this game but I really doubt it. Wanted this to be the start of the Clemens era, It would be a great D to get him started against. Instead Penny's in. I still like Chad and will root hard for him but I really do fear that a good performance from him here may hurt this team in the long run. I'm kinda confused about how I should approach this game, the seasons over and if we are indeed looking to the future already we should see what we have in Clemens.:confused0082:

Its confusing and either way I'll just end up drunk after the game so what the heck.

Lets hope for a win vs the criminals and well as for Chad, eh I dont know, just win us the damn game!!!!!

LETS GO JETS!!!!!

I want Clemens to start, but w/e, I am going to root for whoevers holding the rock.

LETS GO JETS!!!!!

It makes no difference, we are 1-5 and playoffs are out of the question. Chad or no Chad we'll probably start picking up more games but it is over.

Archived