sunday...jets game...PACKY'S...

Brenjetsfan

I am sooooooo siked to wwtch the Jets game at Packys with Mrs.-n-Mr.Jetfan13...anyone else around?

PS dont have much time ...hard to type with 1 hand...surgery was longer then dr thought had to stay over in hosp..ok..10 staples in shoulder....gotta run at frienfs in fla...oxox

Yes it was sold and now they call it the Bullfish Sports Bar & Grille, but it will always be Packy's to us ! It's not the same really, but we're hoping that they can step up and do some improvements to the food and the place. Its great to have something so close to home.

Al, someone had told me that Packy's had been bought out and they changed it from a Sports bar into something else. This true?

Yes it was sold and now they call it the Bullfish Sports Bar & Grille, but it will always be Packy's to us ! It's not the same really, but we're hoping that they can step up and do some improvements to the food and the place. Its great to have something so close to home.

Al, someone had told me that Packy's had been bought out and they changed it from a Sports bar into something else. This true?

That's a shame. That place was my stomping grounds in high school. I saw many a Jet games (and many Raiders fans getting their a$$ kicked) in that place.

That's a shame. That place was my stomping grounds in high school. I saw many a Jet games (and many Raiders fans getting their a$$ kicked) in that place.

where is wellington from Stuart?....

Packys was bought an is Bullfish...still sports pool table an lots of jet fans...i will post pics when i get back to jersey next week...Its so HOT here...:vactiontime:

it's south of Stuart and west of West Palm Beach-hit Forrest Hill Blvd and go west-I'd say 45 minutes to an hour away Bren-click on the link and they should have diections-Thursday night is ladies' night-you drink for free from 7-10 and I'm playing from 8:30-12

where is wellington from Stuart?....

Packys was bought an is Bullfish...still sports pool table an lots of jet fans...i will post pics when i get back to jersey next week...Its so HOT here...:vactiontime:

it's south of Stuart and west of West Palm Beach-hit Forrest Hill Blvd and go west-I'd say 45 minutes to an hour away Bren-click on the link and they should have diections-Thursday night is ladies' night-you drink for free from 7-10 and I'm playing from 8:30-12

see you this morning. She has no car this week, so coming to Wellington from Stuart would be pretty much impossible, but for the Jet Dolphin game in Dec, she's coming in on a Thursday and staying that night at my house, so we'll try to come up to Wellington that night. I think its Nov. 29th.

see you this morning. She has no car this week, so coming to Wellington from Stuart would be pretty much impossible, but for the Jet Dolphin game in Dec, she's coming in on a Thursday and staying that night at my house, so we'll try to come up to Wellington that night. I think its Nov. 29th.

OH REALLY???? hhm, how come I wasn't invited???

OH REALLY???? hhm, how come I wasn't invited???

Archived