have i mentioned how much i hate tom brady???

gg

like that would do anything to us at this point...

Injury to Leon or Revis in return? Yeah..."bad karma" could still hurt.

Regardless...shouldn't ever wish for someone to get hurt simply because you dont like the way they do their job, which is the entertainment buisness.

It really is equivalent to Tom Brady wishing for one of the JN Mods to get injuried because they wouldn't comply to his "demands". It's not good...to wish for, or think about.

Regardless...shouldn't ever wish for someone to get hurt simply because you dont like the way they do their job, which is the entertainment buisness.

It really is equivalent to Tom Brady wishing for one of the JN Mods to get injuried because they wouldn't comply to his "demands". It's not good...to wish for, or think about.

Ok, fine. I hope Belichick has a heart attack

I agree.

I would never wish for someone to get hurt.

Unless of course, that person stole a million dollars from a dead man, broke many promises, and was caught cheating.... Oh wait.

Archived