bench gag reflex brady

Blackout

the patriots need to start matt cassel

this way the NFL will be fair again lol

:rl: Holy christ, that had to have been the wost pass I have seen in my life. And yes, I've even seen Pennington play a time or two. I knew right after that throw that Brady was on his way back in even though he did wipe the black $hit under his eyes off.

:rl: Holy christ, that had to have been the wost pass I have seen in my life. And yes, I've even seen Pennington play a time or two. I knew right after that throw that Brady was on his way back in even though he did wipe the black $hit under his eyes off.

Had to mention Penny didn't ya troll ? :biggrin:

I dunno why you guys cut Vinny. Vinny to Moss woulda worked well for you especially for a backup.

I dunno why you guys cut Vinny. Vinny to Moss woulda worked well for you especially for a backup.

I agree, I would feel alot better if we had Vinny at backup. I think Belichick probably told Vinny that they wouldn't lose his number and would call him back in an emergency situation but then Carolina came calling with an opportunity to start and he jumped all over it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cassell gets bumped down the depth chart after that showing.

Archived