ITS OVER BOYS AND GIRLS.

JETSFAN5180

No playoff ticket money due no Super Bowl appearance the New York Jets have officially been eliminated from any post season play. And......................................................

they have PISSED ME OFF and sunken to a new low,year after year it gets worse and more melodramtic.IM DONE the Jets are DONE..........................Its over!

Super Bowl Sunday will be spent watching someone elses team.

Mangini you SUCK Tannenbaum you SUCK Woody you SUCK.

The only good thing to come out of the 2007 season was the FLIGHT CREW.

No playoff ticket money due no Super Bowl appearance the New York Jets have officially been eliminated from any post season play. And......................................................

they have PISSED ME OFF and sunken to a new low,year after year it gets worse and more melodramtic.IM DONE the Jets are DONE..........................Its over!

Super Bowl Sunday will be spent watching someone elses team.

Mangini you SUCK Tannenbaum you SUCK Woody you SUCK.

The only good thing to come out of the 2007 season was the FLIGHT CREW.

i blame the flight crew for everything. Uncoordinated and a waste of time. At least have them do the Jets chant... but nooo... too tough for them. at least their hot.

The Jets will probably mail playoff invoices this week while they still only have 6 losses. Hand in your money before the Bills game people, just in case.

:smilies2_puke:

Some intern ios,as we speak, trying to figure out when they should send the Dear Fan/PSL notice.

Archived