WTF?? Kiper has us trading down twice in 1st round 2008 mock??

SouthernJet

So is the season at this point so we might as well look at the bright side. High draft pick.

Yeah, great. high draft pick... but who knows who the top players will be in 6 months. who knows what our needs will be in 6 months. It is a total and complete waste of time.

Mock drafts are stupid and mean absolutely nothing. Especially now.

Think I will get my name on the season ticket waiting list, looks like a lot of people will be giving theirs up LOL

That would be awesome. I currently have two tickets but I'm on the list for 2 more. In the 9,000's since I just signed up last year. Waiting for this years letter / bill to come in to see where I'm at now.

I'm hoping by 2010 with added seats to the new stadium + a possible PSL that I will have them by then, but its probably unrealistic.

That would be awesome. I currently have two tickets but I'm on the list for 2 more. In the 9,000's since I just signed up last year. Waiting for this years letter / bill to come in to see where I'm at now.

I'm hoping by 2010 with added seats to the new stadium + a possible PSL that I will have them by then, but its probably unrealistic.

wait a minute, you said you were gonna sell your tickets and jump off the GW....just will them to me ok Joe?

Yeah, great. high draft pick... but who knows who the top players will be in 6 months. who knows what our needs will be in 6 months. It is a total and complete waste of time.

Mock drafts are stupid and mean absolutely nothing. Especially now.

Agreed, but I can't take week after week of being embarresed and not having something to look forward to. So, I watch college on Saturday and dream about the country's best playing for the Jets. Don't take my dreams......:banned:

Archived