first 4pm game.. when to get to the stadium?

gg

i have heard rumors that people who got to the 1pm games at 10am were forced to park at the arena even with a parking pass...

what time do you need to get to the stadium this week to be safe, do you all think?

i have heard rumors that people who got to the 1pm games at 10am were forced to park at the arena even with a parking pass...

what time do you need to get to the stadium this week to be safe, do you all think?

I don't know, I usually get there 5 hours before the game. OY!

Sept./ 08 might be the next time we see the JETS play a competative game in that stadium..

i doubt that its true they were "forced" to park at the arena. (maybe week 1, but not the last 2) I park at the arena every game and every game people pull into the lot and then realize they have to walk to the stadium and want to leave. week 1 was nuts, but the last 2 games they havent let people leave after they entered the lot.

but if you are planning to show up after 2-2:30 expect to not get to park where you please.

just be happy you dont get forced into the parking garage. no tailgating in there.

I made it to the Philly game around 10:30 and managed to park right near the stadium, i'm sure if you get there at 1-1:30 you will be just fine with a parking pass. If it was a 1pm game I'm pretty sure you could pull up at 12:30 and park just fine with all the "die hards" staying home.

I am there now. Posting on my wireless lt. There are still some good spots left. I would say as long as you get here before Friday evening you should be okay.

Go Jets!!!

liar.

i just drove down and i am here in the parking lot and you arent there.

OY!

Why waste your time or money to watch Chad blow another football game? Or watch Mangini pretend he knows what he's doing on the sideline?

Stay home and save the gas money.I'll save you the trouble...

Bills-34

Jets-17

ummm... because I root for my team through thick and thin. Its still worth the 4 hr drive each way. Cant believe we have such bandwagon, give up easily fans.

ummm... because I root for my team through thick and thin. Its still worth the 4 hr drive each way. Cant believe we have such bandwagon, give up easily fans.

the product is unwatchable

as bad as it is on TV, can't imagine how bad it is in person

can someone elaborate?

Why waste your time or money to watch Chad blow another football game? Or watch Mangini pretend he knows what he's doing on the sideline?

Stay home and save the gas money.I'll save you the trouble...

Bills-34

Jets-17

i actually dont get it at home on tv.. so i would have to go out anyway.. i might as well suffer with JETs fans...

i drive a long way also... but i can understand the frustration that some fans have...

i just love to watch games live..

Yes...you a better fan than me because you drive 4 hours each way and I am choosing to stay home.

i actually dont get it at home on tv.. so i would have to go out anyway.. i might as well suffer with JETs fans...

i drive a long way also... but i can understand the frustration that some fans have...

i could show you a goodtime;)

I am right there with the frustration, but I cannot for the life of me understand fans who only show up when things go well. It really makes me question their loyalty to the franchise.

its one thing to b!tch on a messageboard, its another to support your team in tough times.

if people dont already have tickets, I can understand why they wouldnt want to "stubhub" for tickets. but if you already have tickets, why wouldnt you go? Because you disagree with a coaches decision?

no im a better fan because I dont give up on my team. Its easy for me to say screw it because I have to drive 4 hrs. But what kind of fan would that make me? Oh, I guess a jet fan then....

So....fans who go to the game are bigger fans then people who root for the team but choose to stay home?

I love when fans call out fellow fans. It's comical and sad at the same time.

So....fans who go to the game are bigger fans then people who root for the team but choose to stay home?

I love when fans call out fellow fans. It's comical and sad at the same time.

Yes that is exactly what Im saying. If you have tickets and dont go to the game because they are sucking then you are a pathetic fan.

Its comical and sad to see someone like you who likes to talk about the team on a messageboard and look like a true fan, but when they suck you cut and run.

Its time for Jets fans to step up and start acting like real fans. Show up Sunday. Cheer on your team and hope for a good performance. And for those of you who cant be there, watch it on tv and root for a great performance.

We can bitch and moan all week about Mangini and Chad and the defense, but on sunday afternoons we should all be the fans we project ourselves to be.

If you have tickets and dont go to the game because they are sucking then you are a pathetic fan.
I agree with that.

Its comical and sad to see someone like you who likes to talk about the team on a messageboard and look like a true fan, but when they suck you cut and run.

When they suck I cut and run? Ummm...these are the NY Jets. I've been a fan since I was 12...I'm still here and they still stink.

Its time for Jets fans to step up and start acting like real fans. Show up Sunday. Cheer on your team and hope for a good performance. And for those of you who cant be there, watch it on tv and root for a great performance.

Cool. Will you let me know when you hand out the permission slips to complain about the Jets. I want to get my filled out ASAP.

We can bitch and moan all week about Mangini and Chad and the defense, but on sunday afternoons we should all be the fans we project ourselves to be .

So you'll be the guy telling everyone he's a better fan than they are? Gotcha.

boys boys! yikes! i didnt start this to start a fight.

before 2001, i had never been to a live game.. yet i have been a true fan since i was a weeeeee one... longer then both of you..

doesnt make me less of a fan if i didnt go to games....

we all are fans in our own way..

this team just continues to provide heartache but there are some good moments... and that is what being a fan is about.

we grumble at the team when they suck ( like now) and revel in their successes when they have them...

if we were 6-1 .. we would all be talking to one another about how wonderful everything is..

losing can bring out the worse in people..

OY!

:D

have some candy corn... it helps :mrgreen:

I agree with that.

When they suck I cut and run? Ummm...these are the NY Jets. I've been a fan since I was 12...I'm still here and they still stink.

I said people like you... I wasnt just including you....

Cool. Will you let me know when you hand out the permission slips to complain about the Jets. I want to get my filled out ASAP.

You have from the end of the game sunday up until kickoff the following sunday. Once the game starts you should be rooting not complaining. signed LBS.

So you'll be the guy telling everyone he's a better fan than they are? Gotcha.

Guess I am then. I am sick and tired of season ticket holders who dont show up because the team struggles. I am sick and tired of people booing at the games because we dont score on a drive or we let the other team score. Sure, if we're getting blown out I can understand.. but booing in the 1st quarter?? Bush league.

Its not about me being a better fan than anyone else. Its about time for Jets fans to start acting like it. And yeah, sunday when the stadium is half full, I will consider myself a better fan. And when we turn this around in a year or 2 I will fully enjoy it since I was there for this debacle of a season... just like i enjoyed '98 season.

But if you want to stop watching the games because you disagree with a coaches decision, then fine. Go to the bar and watch all the games. Its very enjoyable. Do what makes you happy. I just thought you were a bigger fan than this. I was wrong. Who cares if you've been a fan since 12 years of age... means nothing if you make the decision to not watch your team that you are a fanatic for.

But, as I said... do what makes you happy. I will do what makes me happy. And if anyone wants to see if I'll be there sunday, stop by section 131, row 36. It would be great to meet others from JN.

boys boys! yikes! i didnt start this to start a fight.

before 2001, i had never been to a live game.. yet i have been a true fan since i was a weeeeee one... longer then both of you..

doesnt make me less of a fan if i didnt go to games....

we all are fans in our own way..

this team just continues to provide heartache but there are some good moments... and that is what being a fan is about.

we grumble at the team when they suck ( like now) and revel in their successes when they have them...

if we were 6-1 .. we would all be talking to one another about how wonderful everything is..

losing can bring out the worse in people..

OY!

:D

have some candy corn... it helps :mrgreen:

I dont consider it a fight. I respect Smiz a lot. He is a hell of a guy (and commissioner:)) I just disagree with him. Its ok, I'll snuggle with him if it will make ya happy....

I dont consider it a fight. I respect Smiz a lot. He is a hell of a guy (and commissioner:)) I just disagree with him. Its ok, I'll snuggle with him if it will make ya happy....

Me either. Honestly I'm just pissed off and frustrated. I would like to be able to vent and not be told I'm a pathetic fan.

No worries

I said people like you... I wasnt just including you....

You have from the end of the game sunday up until kickoff the following sunday. Once the game starts you should be rooting not complaining. signed LBS.

Guess I am then. I am sick and tired of season ticket holders who dont show up because the team struggles. I am sick and tired of people booing at the games because we dont score on a drive or we let the other team score. Sure, if we're getting blown out I can understand.. but booing in the 1st quarter?? Bush league.

Its not about me being a better fan than anyone else. Its about time for Jets fans to start acting like it. And yeah, sunday when the stadium is half full, I will consider myself a better fan. And when we turn this around in a year or 2 I will fully enjoy it since I was there for this debacle of a season... just like i enjoyed '98 season.

But if you want to stop watching the games because you disagree with a coaches decision, then fine. Go to the bar and watch all the games. Its very enjoyable. Do what makes you happy. I just thought you were a bigger fan than this. I was wrong. Who cares if you've been a fan since 12 years of age... means nothing if you make the decision to not watch your team that you are a fanatic for.

But, as I said... do what makes you happy. I will do what makes me happy. And if anyone wants to see if I'll be there sunday, stop by section 131, row 36. It would be great to meet others from JN.

I agree with what you are saying. I understand when people BOO but I rarely do it. I never miss a game. My tickets are paid for so I might as well go. I think I have only missed 3 games since 1988. 2 of them I watched on TV, the other one was my honeymoon.

Anyhow I shouldn't post all this. Because I am a better Jets fan than the rest of you. You shouldn't be held to my standards, lol.

I agree with what you are saying. I understand when people BOO but I rarely do it. I never miss a game. My tickets are paid for so I might as well go. I think I have only missed 3 games since 1988. 2 of them I watched on TV, the other one was my honeymoon.

Anyhow I shouldn't post all this. Because I am a better Jets fan than the rest of you. You shouldn't be held to my standards, lol.

i guess you're right. I never started a message board. I've never moderated a message board. I've never forced people into gay sex for a message board.

You win.

i guess you're right. I never started a message board. I've never moderated a message board. I've never forced people into gay sex for a message board.

You win.

Yes. The 3 things you mentioned make me a SUPER FAN.

Especially considering I hate moderating this board but I do it anyway!

\:D/

Archived