GreenBeans

I am happy to announce that the JetsWiki (http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki) now has reached a major milestone this fine day. JetsWiki now has 300 pages of Jets history, trivia, images, and statistics for your enjoyment and edification. There are still thousands of things to cover, folks and PDM (AKA - "THE MAN") can't cover them all from Ireland. Why not add your own knowledge to the wiki? Write about your favorite player, your favorite coach, your favorite season, the best play you ever saw in person, the Flight Crew, training camp, Shea - anything related to the Jets is welcome (even Bridget Nielsen).

Come on folks - you know you wanna wiki! Just do it...

Beans, I think Panzer should make a ''how to post on Wiki'' thread. I tried it once, but it's pretty confusing(to me anyway). I'll sticky the ''how to'' thread if you like.

Have to add it to the FAQ as well. Greenbeans has been the man setting this up. Panzer has done so much work on this. Look at the recent changes. He is all over it. How do you repay somebody for that?

We are going to send a few sheep to his village as a token of our appreciation.

In a few years can you imagine how incredible this wiki will be? Jets History as told by the fans. Gotta love it.

Have to add it to the FAQ as well. Greenbeans has been the man setting this up. Panzer has done so much work on this. Look at the recent changes. He is all over it. How do you repay somebody for that?

In a few years can you imagine how incredible this wiki will be? Jets History as told by the fans. Gotta love it.

Beans and Panzer have done a great job with it, I agree.

He doesn't live in that Village with the carport and graphics studio anymore. so no need for the sheep, save your money. maybe I should make a page about the long legendary history of a famous poster named Panzer Division Marduk/jesper strombland rules? hey, I think I will..heh.

Is that legal outside of the mod room?

:sheepf:

That's the whole idea. The Wiki will hopefully be the one place you can find out anything Jets related - whether it's to find out how many TD's Wesley Walker had against Detroit in 1982 (3), or who was the Jets 4th round pick in 2001 (Jamie Henderson), or just how big a mistake Rick Mirer was (very, very big). Hopefully when it's done, it'll be chock full of stats, stories, details, and a little humour.

http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Miami_Dolphins

How about somebody does one for the Giants, for example?

I think that is a GREAT idea, BP - as long as PDM is up for it.

Yeah, I'll give it a go.

Archived