JETS DEPTH CHART UPDATED

Pragmatic Bus

why would u think that have u heard something that we dont know?

Clarke is rumored to go to the bench as he gave up two sacks this past Sunday. The fact that Jacob Bender was active on Sunday too doesn't help Clarke.

We really needed NYJ.com to tell us that?

It is official when Eric Mangini says it is. And even then, I am not sure he is being straight with us.

well mangini started kellen against the ravens and still went back to penny. so this seems that unless clemens gets dinged up penny is not coming back

Elam has not been a pleasent surprise I.M.H.O. between killing Revis` 2nd Int by running into him and in the weeks before that he seemed to be getting burnt on more then a couple of plays...

He needs to play a little bit more under control, but you have to admire the agression.

Bitonti, thanks for the O-line update.

Am I the only one happy to see Poteat starting with Revis? No Barrett or Dyson starting this week! :D

Hindsight is 20/20 but dang its too bad they couldn't make a deal for Dyson before the season started. He has made some of the lamest plays I've ever seen by an experienced CB - I will not soon forget the Burriss whiff. Now that everyone realizes that the Jets have hit rock bottom it'd be nice to have as many picks as possible with which to build the Mangini Jets.

Hindsight is 20/20 but dang its too bad they couldn't make a deal for Dyson before the season started. He has made some of the lamest plays I've ever seen by an experienced CB - I will not soon forget the Burriss whiff. Now that everyone realizes that the Jets have hit rock bottom it'd be nice to have as many picks as possible with which to build the Mangini Jets.

hindsight is always 20/20

I'm not that impressed with Elam. He seems to be aggressive but dumb. I'd like them to give Eric Smith another chance.

I think Elam has much more upside than Smith. Smith is too slow. No way he could have made that play on Revis.

Archived