JETS STADIUM ANYONE?

Pragmatic Bus

I` am quite sure when the boat load of lawyers for both teams put this deal/ contract together so that both teams could come to a agreement to join forces on this stadium ,i`m sure there is a clause that says Any name or colors in the stadium must be equal or nutural and must be agreed on by both parties compleately. ,which is why Woody or the Mara`s wouldn`t be able to name it after there teams ,and you fellow JET FANS should be very happy about that cause if there is 1 thing Woody and his GREADY GREENIES have proven is they are "ALL ABOUT THE MONEY" and if WOODY could sell out ALL of the JETS fans by letting the MARAS keep the GIANTS Stadium name for an extra 5 % of profit share but not an extra 5 % of ownership or control ,I bet Woody would let the mara`s keep the Giant Stadium name in a heart beat...

I` am quite sure when the boat load of lawyers for both teams put this deal/ contract together so that both teams could come to a agreement to join forces on this stadium ,i`m sure there is a clause that says Any name or colors in the stadium must be equal or nutural and must be agreed on by both parties compleately. ,which is why Woody or the Mara`s wouldn`t be able to name it after there teams ,and you fellow JET FANS should be very happy about that cause if there is 1 thing Woody and his GREADY GREENIES have proven is they are "ALL ABOUT THE MONEY" and if WOODY could sell out ALL of the JETS fans by letting the MARAS keep the GIANTS Stadium name for an extra 5 % of profit share but not an extra 5 % of ownership or control ,I bet Woody would let the mara`s keep the Giant Stadium name in a heart beat...

dont hate[-X

dont hate[-X

We`ve played in a Stadium called Giants Stadium for the last 24 years ,over the last 4 years we were promised "OUR OWN STADIUM" then in the end we are going to still end up in a shared stadium that no -matter what the F**K THEY CALL IT I guarantee you every sports /newspaper reporter will refer to the place as Giants Stadium since thats what it`s been called since around 1977...Sorry if i`m not thrilled about the present stadium situation

We`ve played in a Stadium called Giants Stadium for the last 24 years ,over the last 4 years we were promised "OUR OWN STADIUM" then in the end we are going to still end up in a shared stadium that no -matter what the F**K THEY CALL IT I guarantee you every sports /newspaper reporter will refer to the place as Giants Stadium since thats what it`s been called since around 1977...Sorry if i`m not thrilled about the present stadium situation

that is why somebody needs to buy the rights and make it jets stadium

I agree with you.

guarantee??? Do i get a refund when you're wrong?

You get this upset because Giants fans say we play in their stadium???

You get upset way too easily over way too unimportant things.

its just a f*cking place where we go to watch 10 games a year. They could play in the middle of a cow pasture named after Tom Brady and I would still show up. where we play and what its called doesnt matter. and if it does..... sorry. it makes you look silly and immature.

guarantee??? Do i get a refund when you're wrong?

You get this upset because Giants fans say we play in their stadium???

You get upset way too easily over way too unimportant things.

its just a f*cking place where we go to watch 10 games a year. They could play in the middle of a cow pasture named after Tom Brady and I would still show up. where we play and what its called doesnt matter. and if it does..... sorry. it makes you look silly and immature.

yeah but!

Archived