Make Over In Miami

Fin Fan In Cali

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jsessionid=3A2F074F9E1A45AD7DEE19E60738193F?id=09000d5d803c89f8&template=with-video&confirm=true

This article was brought to my attention by Tony T of Phinatics.

Makeover in Miami

The most memorable part of Miami’s trip to London were the comments that Dolphins owner Wayne Huizinga made regarding the futures of defensive end Jason Taylor and linebacker Zach Thomas.

Huizinga said if either player wants out of Miami, they simply should let him know.

"That’s really more up to them," Huizinga told reporters. "When the season’s over we’ll see how they feel about that. The trade deadline has passed so there's no sense discussing something that can't happen. But those guys aren't bashful. If they want to talk about it after the season, we'll talk to them."

Taylor and Thomas are too savvy to say whether they would be interested in talking to Huizinga, but to think they wouldn't is illogical. Both are veterans. Both are in the last years of their career. Both are tired of being saddled to a rebuilding team.

When the season ends, don’t be surpised to see each player tell Huizinga that he would be open to the idea of being traded. Whether the Dolphins actually deal them is another question.

So was this trip a success or not?

i heard one of the players say it was the worst field any of the players had ever played on. The weather sucked.

The crowd booed when the Gnats ran out the clock- it's like they didnt understand what taking a knee was (neither does Belicheat, btw).

I got agree with you. Need to get good football people in there, and let them run it. If this losing continues I think Cam, and Randy will be looking for jobs. We have a 3rd round pick in Booker at RB that hasn't seen the field in a game yet?

Ronnie Brown is the real deal. He was having a great year before he blew out his knee on the Cleo Lemon INT against the Pats.

Between that and Zach's concussions you Phin fans must be in hell.

Ronnie Brown is the real deal. He was having a great year before he blew out his knee on the Cleo Lemon INT against the Pats.

Between that and Zach's concussions you Phin fans must be in hell.

In hell, but still keeping the faith. I hope Lemon doesn't start against Buffalo. Watching makes the losing that much worse. A kick in the nuts would be less painful. We need to see what we have in Beck the rest of the year. This way it will let us know whether we have to draft another QB in the draft.

In hell, but still keeping the faith. I hope Lemon doesn't start against Buffalo. Watching makes the losing that much worse. A kick in the nuts would be less painful. We need to see what we have in Beck the rest of the year. This way it will let us know whether we have to draft another QB in the draft.

What do you think about the Ginn pick? If Cam gets fired that will be his legacy.

What do you think about the Ginn pick? If Cam gets fired that will be his legacy.

I was really upset when the pick was made. Now If we had a QB he could be paying off dividends at WR nicely, but we don't have a QB that can get Booker, Ginn, and Hagan the ball. It sucks too, because Oline has really come around this year. Brown goes down, and Chatman steps it up. QB is killing this team, because we are not on the field and putting touchdowns on the board, to help our D stayed pumped up and in the game. Our secondary, and Dline needs to be overhauled. I believe JT will be gone next year in a trade. He has a 10 Million dollar cap hit. ZT has a 7.9 million cap hit next year. Zach is my favorite Dolphin of all time. I hope they can work out a deal that he retires in Miami.

Sorry for the long answer bro.

I heard FinHeaven was hacked and is still down-come on over you guys, there won't be a lot of hostility since both our teams really friggin suck. It'll be kind of a brotherhood in suckiness-and we ALL hate the Pats
Nice post Bro. Smizzy got me to come over here a couple of years ago. Yes, they severely hacked our site, and did some bad damage. They are working very hard to get up and going again. I hope it never happens here. You guys are one game better then us. It will be interesting to see who can re-group and get there stuff together to give the Patriots more competition in the future.

Nice post Bro. Smizzy got me to come over here a couple of years ago. Yes, they severely hacked our site, and did some bad damage. They are working very hard to get up and going again. I hope it never happens here. You guys are one game better then us. It will be interesting to see who can re-group and get there stuff together to give the Patriots more competition in the future.

I have over 100 posts at finheaven but haven't been over in a while..what happened dude?

Sorry to hear that the Phins site was hacked. Post here more often Bro , your always welcome. :pats:

I have over 100 posts at finheaven but haven't been over in a while..what happened dude?
Bro I am a retired admin, and still try to help out. The site was hacked, erased a lot of info, and were very sneaky and erased there trail as well. Here is what is posted on the site page.

FinHeaven is experiencing technical difficulties due to an attack on our network.

The owner and staff of Finheaven will dedicate whatever resources as are necessary to find and prosecute the person(s) who intended to harm the Finheaven family.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Oct 26th update: The drive on which the database files were deleted was given to a data recovery company. We have asked them to recover as much data as they can so that we can restore the forums. Once the data is recovered, the drive and data will be backed up and the original drive will be given to the FBI. We will try to keep you informed as we get new details.

Oct 27th update: Our host, The Planet, was unable to install a workable network card into the slave server until after the data recovery company closed for the weekend. We have installed software to start the recovery and have sucessfully recovered 1.5 GB of deleted files and are working to recover the remaining data. We believe that we should be able to recover the data and restore the databases. We will keep everyone informed as we get new information.

Oct 30th update: Sorry for the delay in updating everyone. We had hoped to have good news by now but our host, The Planet is pushing incompentence to the a new level. They continue to prove why we decided to get our own servers and go solo...no more leased servers and being a slave to a company who has horrible customer service. The issue is getting a workable network card in the server so that the data recovery company can access the drives. They won't sell us the compromised drives so we can send them to the data recovery company so we will have to ask the FBI to seize the drives. We do have a good backup from August for the forums and are working to do a data recovery to get us up and restored to that point.

The site has been down for about a week and half now. Hopefully it is back up and running soon.

Archived