This Is The Absolute WORST Football Season

SoFlaJets

shut up Barton-nobody likes you and your mother dresses you funny

Patriots are going 7-9 this year, too. Did I mention that already? oh yeah! Pats are goin 7-9, overrated garbage! Brady will have an off year, Chad is our QB and if you disagree you are NOT A TRUE JETS FAN!

Patriots are going 7-9 this year, too. Did I mention that already? oh yeah! Pats are goin 7-9, overrated garbage! Brady will have an off year, Chad is our QB and if you disagree you are NOT A TRUE JETS FAN!

hey Barton you coming to the Miami game? I'd like to meet you...

I can ever imagine or remember...for me. Being a Jets fan who hates the Patriots we're forced to suffer through us sucking and them being maybe the best team EVER. Has it ever been worse for us? I mean I'm looking at the worst Jets defense since I've been watching them since 1968-the Patriots are about to beat Indianapolis and stay undefeated (prolly for the whole year) and we're going to have to watch them hoisting The Lombardi Trophy in February with red white and blue confetti streaming down and see Brady smiling that million dollar smile on the cover of every off-season magazine. How could it possibly get any worse for us?

At this point the best thing that can happen is, the Pats continue to go undefeated, and the Jets BY SOME MIRACLE AND DEVINE INTERVENTION beat them on Christmas and blow that for them (they will still go on to win the SB). That would at least be a consolation prize.

How could it get worse? Jets keep losing, and lose to the Pats and Chiefs in December.

That would definitely qualify this as the worst season ever.

I can ever imagine or remember...for me. Being a Jets fan who hates the Patriots we're forced to suffer through us sucking and them being maybe the best team EVER. Has it ever been worse for us? I mean I'm looking at the worst Jets defense since I've been watching them since 1968-the Patriots are about to beat Indianapolis and stay undefeated (prolly for the whole year) and we're going to have to watch them hoisting The Lombardi Trophy in February with red white and blue confetti streaming down and see Brady smiling that million dollar smile on the cover of every off-season magazine. How could it possibly get any worse for us?

headexplode.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
If Mangini loses to overrated conservative homo Edwards the last week of the season to go 4-12 he will be hated by Jets fans forever.

I know Jetsmoses, Mr. I am the Oppressed White Man, will probably be stalking Mangini for the next 20 years the way Sox fans were stalking Bill Buckner until they finally won a World Series.

Pete, you're a grown man still living at home with your parents. STFU.

Archived