This Is The Absolute WORST Football Season

SoFlaJets

I can ever imagine or remember...for me. Being a Jets fan who hates the Patriots we're forced to suffer through us sucking and them being maybe the best team EVER. Has it ever been worse for us? I mean I'm looking at the worst Jets defense since I've been watching them since 1968-the Patriots are about to beat Indianapolis and stay undefeated (prolly for the whole year) and we're going to have to watch them hoisting The Lombardi Trophy in February with red white and blue confetti streaming down and see Brady smiling that million dollar smile on the cover of every off-season magazine. How could it possibly get any worse for us?

I can ever imagine or remember...for me. Being a Jets fan who hates the Patriots we're forced to suffer through us sucking and them being maybe the best team EVER. Has it ever been worse for us? I mean I'm looking at the worst Jets defense since I've been watching them since 1968-the Patriots are about to beat Indianapolis and stay undefeated (prolly for the whole year) and we're going to have to watch them hoisting The Lombardi Trophy in February with red white and blue confetti streaming down and see Brady smiling that million dollar smile on the cover of every off-season magazine. How could it possibly get any worse for us?

At this point, I'm rooting for KC to do well and for Brady and Moss to get injured..> Or the Pats go 16-0 and then lose in the Divisional Round playoff game.

Cause right now, not only are the Jets one of the worst teams in the NFL, but we have to hear the Pats fans and that team whine about "not being respected" cause they got caught cheating.

Red Sox win, Pats could be 16-0, Yanks choke and Torre and ARod are gone, who knows who else... Mets choke, and the Knicks are the Knicks and the Jets are 1-8 at this point and could wind up being 2-14.

A bad Jets season is one thing, but a bad Jets season and a best season ever by the Pats just makes things worse.

It's a miserable season for anyone who cares about the credibility of the NFL as a league.

Oh stop...

The Colts got a get out of jail free call on that offensive PI and STILL couldnt hold them to 3...

Regardless of bad calls, the Pats are a VERy talented team this year...

Oh stop...

The Colts got a get out of jail free call on that offensive PI and STILL couldnt hold them to 3...

Don't forget the horrendous defensive PI call against the Pats that should have been offensive PI and led to a Colts FG.

Oh stop...

They are a fraud through and through. 100% cubic zirconium. They continue to steal from the rest of the league.

The only redeeming feature of this season is that the Dolphins are winless.

And that's not much of a redeeming feature because we usually kick their ass every year anyway.

This year of doom is just going the absolute worst way.

Who cares if they have an excuse. Another team deserves a chance to win a clean super bowl.

But is it winning a clean SB when the QB of a team is taken out???

Whatever way you look at it wishing injuries on any player is just f'ing wrong. I dont like seeing anyone writhing in pain. I have broken my leg myself and believe me when I say absolutely no-one deserves that kind of pain.

Whatever way you look at it wishing injuries on any player is just f'ing wrong. I dont like seeing anyone writhing in pain. I have broken my leg myself and believe me when I say absolutely no-one deserves that kind of pain.

how about if he gets busted for dog fighting or something like that?

I tore my ACL and MCL. I know exactly how it feels. They have STOLEN so much that I would have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Herm beats Erc Mangini in the last week of the season. :)

pats still have the steelers left and the colts in the playoffs

and they play the giants week 17, good luck winning a meaningless game in NY against a giant team that will be fighting for aplayoff spot and blitzing brady all day

Herm beats Erc Mangini in the last week of the season. :)

That one just might send my buddy JetMoses over the edge and sour him on football forever-sad thing is I can very easily see it happening with LJ and our total lack of anything resembling a defense-especially RUN defense

That would be the icing on the cake, don't even speak of such things. :cry:

If Mangini loses to overrated conservative homo Edwards the last week of the season to go 4-12 he will be hated by Jets fans forever.

I know Jetsmoses, Mr. I am the Oppressed White Man, will probably be stalking Mangini for the next 20 years the way Sox fans were stalking Bill Buckner until they finally won a World Series.

If Mangini loses to overrated conservative homo Edwards the last week of the season to go 4-12 he will be hated by Jets fans forever.

I know Jetsmoses, Mr. I am the Oppressed White Man, will probably be stalking Mangini for the next 20 years the way Sox fans were stalking Bill Buckner until they finally won a World Series.

Where are you pulling 3 more wins out of?

Hey man I'm trying to be an optimist here with the sh*house Mangini/Clemens regime!

Clemens' name should not be linked with the coach's-it's not a fair assessment-put Bob Sutton's or Brian Schott's or Tony Friggin Wise's maybe Chad Pennington's name but not the kid-he is one of the 3 bright spots we have this awful season along with Leon's KRing and David Harris

Clemens' name should not be linked with the coach's-it's not a fair assessment-put Bob Sutton's or Brian Schott's or Tony Friggin Wise's maybe Chad Pennington's name but not the kid-he is one of the 3 bright spots we have this awful season along with Leon's KRing and David Harris

Washington and Harris are the only two bright spots. Rest of the season has been brutal. Rest of the team is brutal. "Mangini guys" for the most part are scrubs.

Archived