Pittsburgh Is Losing

Maxman

21 - 6 right now. Cleveland is pretty good. Outside of the Dolphins and Chiefs -- the Jets don't have a game that they have a shot of winning (on paper of course).

I too don't see a game we can win as of now Max-especially with the way this horrible excuse for a defense is giving it up like a cheap rock whore every week-Miami is gonna beat us next month-they look better than us...Joey Porter would have been a great acquisition as a 3/4 LBer-what's ironic is Miami plays a 4/3 and Porter has struggled until the last couple of weeks-so Miami gets a 3/4 guy playing a 4/3 system-opposite of our mistakes of always playing the wrong guys in the wrong system

They are a very weak 7-2.

Their schedule thus far has been peanuts and they still have two losses.

We will give them a run for their money next week -- even with our deficiencies.

have you even seen any of their games, they are a very good team, as much as I hate them, which is just as much as I hate the pats and bills, they have played pretty damn good. They will beat us by 20, unless of course the steelers are looking ahead.

have you even seen any of their games, they are a very good team, as much as I hate them, which is just as much as I hate the pats and bills, they have played pretty damn good. They will beat us by 20, unless of course the steelers are looking ahead.

I just watched them eek out a win against the Browns.

They look pretty pedestrian to me.

Big Ben's freelance movement is exciting and all, but a disciplined defense will take advantage of some of his throws.

They are a much better home team, so I like my chances against them in the Meadowlands.

However, we prob. won't have much of a home field advantage, so who knows.

Also, we don't really get blown out. Last time that happened was against the Pats opening week. Every other game we had a shot to win.

It is a winnable game.

Big Ben's freelance movement is exciting and all, but a disciplined defense will take advantage of some of his throws.

They are a much better home team, so I like my chances against them in the Meadowlands.

Also, we don't really get blown out. Last time that happened was against the Pats opening week. Every other game we had a shot to win.

It is a winnable game.

so you saw one game in bad weather against a good cleveland browns team and you say they are not so good because they came back from 15 down to win? yeah, terrible team. THE JETS ARE 1-8 AND ALMOST LOST TO THE FRIGGIN DOLPHINS. i hate the stillers, but they are a very good team. they are going to kick our ass.

any game in the nfl is winnable, but i wouldn't put a dollar on it.

It is a winnable game.

Again, you talk about the Browns as thought they're a bad team. have you ever watched them play this year. Under Derek Anderson they have been a damn good team.

Again, you talk about the Browns as thought they're a bad team. have you ever watched them play this year. Under Derek Anderson they have been a damn good team.

I have watched some Browns game at the bar this year.

We don't get a lot of their games in New York, but I managed to watch a few.

But two first downs in the second half is not the sign of a 'damn good team.'

That is a sign of a team that caves under pressure.

But, yea, the players on the team put up good fantasy numbers.

They were 5-3 heading into that game.

yeah, i see what you mean, one half really makes a season.

yeah, who cares about the only thing that really matters, the record. :character42: wow.

The Browns are 5-4 in a weak AFC North.

Does that make you fear them? Make them a 'damn good team.'

And, yes, football consists of a lot more than a team's record.

We, as Jets fans, should know this better than almost any other franchise.

The Browns are 5-4 in a weak AFC North.

Does that make you fear them? Make them a 'damn good team.'

And, yes, football consists of a lot more than a team's record.

We, as Jets fans, should know this better than almost any other franchise.

no, as jets fans we should realize that the only thing that matters is the record. i don't care if who you win or lose to, the only thing that matters is the win and loss.

the browns are a 5-4 team. what does that make them? that makes them 5-4. THE JETS ARE 1-8. if i were on the jets, id be afraid of every other team, there is only one worse team in the league than the jets and that is the dolphins. we beat them by 3 measely points.

It was a pivotal point of their season.

They are now on a nine game losing streak against the Steelers.

So, yea, that half did make a huge ****ing difference in the fate of the Browns season.

it meant as much as any other half of any other game. every game means just as much as any other. so yeah, it was worth exactly 1/16th of a season. as you already know, only 2 of those losses mean anything at this point.

it meant as much as any other half of any other game. every game means just as much as any other. so yeah, it was worth exactly 1/16th of a season. as you already know, only 2 of those losses mean anything at this point.

Agree to disagree.

I think our win against New England last year meant a little more to the fans and the organization than the 31-24 win over Detroit.

But agree to disagree.

im not talking about the fans. i could care less what it means to the fans. i care what it means to the record.

Everything isn't in black and white, brother.

There are levels to everything.

Sure, the record is a concrete foundation from which to base things. However, there are far too many complexities and internet message boards to leave it at that.

Everything isn't in black and white, brother.

There are levels to everything.

Sure, the record is a concrete foundation from which to base things. However, there are far too many complexities and internet message boards to leave it at that.

i dunno, i don't care about any of that other crap. yeah there are 17 levels, starting at 16-0 and ending in 0-16.

Archived