HOWDY from Cowboys Pride!

Reg

Ok, Jets looking for another upset this week? Thomas Jones did pretty good against the Steelers. What did the Jets do to pull off the upset?

We finally played defense, which was probably the biggest factor yesterday.

We'll see, it's a short week. the Jets are notorious for being horrible on short notice.

You have to excuse me, it's been 2 months since we won a game so I'm still enjoying this.

Hey guys, I'm yank from Cowboys pride! I been snooping around the past few days & you guys have a great board. I'm one of those (originally from) Jersey :bag: but a die hard cowboy fan! what a great win Sunday for you guys, i know my uncle was thrilled!

Good Luck to you guys on Turkeyday, may we both have an injury free game:box:

Hey guys, I'm yank from Cowboys pride! I been snooping around the past few days & you guys have a great board. I'm one of those (originally from) Jersey :bag: but a die hard cowboy fan! what a great win Sunday for you guys, i know my uncle was thrilled!

Good Luck to you guys on Turkeyday, may we both have an injury free game:box:

Hey Yank!! How you doin!! Not too much luck, they are feeling good about the win and feel a streak coming on! lol

Hey Yank!! How you doin!! Not too much luck, they are feeling good about the win and feel a streak coming on! lol

LMAO the only streak they are going to see this week, is if they flash a 100 dollar bill to a Jersey hooker across the street;)

We have to pray that we get the same pass rush we had yesterday, or it might get ugly.

You did good against Rothlisberger (spelling?) Romo a little more quicker in the feet. Might have to be careful with the rush! He can slip out and throw for a big play!!

Well, I got to get uniform ready for tomorrow. Take care, be back on tomorrow!!

I want to invite everyone to visit my Military Heroes forum on Cowboys Pride. I did one on a Marine Corporal Jason L. Dunham from Scio, NY.

To give you some background, I do the forum in honor of some of our military members doing their extraordinary duties in Afghanistan and Iraq. I put a new one up every Friday.

I am in the Air Force for 19 years and I find it an honor to serve our country. I have provided a link to the forum in my signature. Feel free to visit and provide your comments as well.

DISCLAIMER: The Military Heroes forum is used to honor these heroes and not a forum to debate pro or against the war. I ask that you please respect the purpose of the forum.

Thank you!

Did you have a lot of people go down for the game? I wish I could be there. I am stuck in North Carolina for this Thanksgiving.

Looks like Crayton is more than likely out for tomorrow. Hurd will likely take his spot. Miles Austin will be our #3 receiver. Both guys are fast and have good hands. I think this will also be our best chance to try out our rookie Stanback. We have a lot of high hopes for him. He did great returning kickoffs against the Eagles, but hurt his shoulder.

Did you have a lot of people go down for the game? I wish I could be there. I am stuck in North Carolina for this Thanksgiving.

Looks like Crayton is more than likely out for tomorrow. Hurd will likely take his spot. Miles Austin will be our #3 receiver. Both guys are fast and have good hands. I think this will also be our best chance to try out our rookie Stanback. We have a lot of high hopes for him. He did great returning kickoffs against the Eagles, but hurt his shoulder.

Coles being out for us hurts more, IMO, than Crayton being out for the Boys. I'm looking foward to a good , INJURY FREE game. We're all anxious to see which Jets team shows up this week. ;)

Coles being out for us hurts more, IMO, than Crayton being out for the Boys. I'm looking foward to a good , INJURY FREE game. We're all anxious to see which Jets team shows up this week. ;)

I tend to agree with your statement I put in bold face. That's all we wish for a good, clean competitive game. I want to thank everyone here for allowing me to visit, I wish you all the luck for your team.

I have zero guess on the score of this game. I just pray we keep it close for KC to show some more of his flare.

Hey Dave. Do not forget the name Kellen Clemens. He is the next QB to be compared to the men trying to reach his level.

Yes, I believe that. There are a few young QBs on the rise. I see Clemens definitely being one of them!!

Archived