You want to see Jet Nation really melt down?

GM

playing with some life, energy and passion would be nice...

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the diehard fans the Stadium is going to be full of those bandwagon Steelers fans.

The homefield advantage has already been lost and that sucks.

Steelers fans are the scum of the earth as most of their fans have never even been to Pittsburgh.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the diehard fans the Stadium is going to be full of those bandwagon Steelers fans.

The homefield advantage has already been lost and that sucks.

Steelers fans are the scum of the earth as most of their fans have never even been to Pittsburgh.

That's for sure, it's going to be a sad sight there on Sunday, I'm sure will manage to get ourselves into a little trouble :box:

I'm sure will manage to get ourselves into a little trouble :box:

Do it!

The Steelers "fans" think they are the best thing ever but hardly any of them are from Western PA. Thats a bandwagon. At least us idiot Pats fans actually live in New England!

Watch what happens when the Jets win 6 games in a row and play themselves out of a top 5 pick.;)

What? That would be great! Then i can have confidence in Mangini and KC and the rest of this team. I don't want a top pick, I want an exciting product and wins. I know that true Jets fans are the same way.

I still think Mangini needs to lighten up on the camps, and we need to spend more money, but winning helps attract FAs. We want them to think of us as the only true possible contenders in the AFC to the Patriots. And then, we want to pull a Boston and just start outright taking those Super Bowls.

Recent history says no matter where we draft it wont be good. I just want to see this team play with more energy and fight. A win Sunday would help!

Recent History?? Dude are you living in the eighties or early 90s?! LIVE IN THE NOW.

Jets drafts the past few season have actually been pretty good.

Archived