At this point, 3-13 is fine as long as it's vs. NE

Jetlag

At this point, all these teams should just forfeit... I mean it's not like they show up.. The Pats are far superior, but 56-10 means your team gave up a long time ago. And 35-7 at halftime and Tom Brady not being injured means your players and coaching staff gave up a long time ago.

So why bother showing up....... That way Brady doesn't break the record he seems to be coveting so much, and they can use all the excuses they want, but at the end of the day, the Pats won't have any records to break...

I mean come on. Why do any of these teams even bother showing up? It's like the old Mike Tyson fights.... They were a joke and looked more fixed than real.

I'm starting to think it isn't real.. Yeah the Pats are good, but at some point, real people actually get pissed off. Real people actually have pride. Maybe only one or two players these days, but that's enough for somebody to provide a late hit or a low blow..

When you are a bad team losing 56-10 and the other team still has their starters in, it is quite odd that not one player has any pride.

Either the NFL is filled with a bunch of ***** players who only know how to get away taking HGH or the NFL wants it too look like the Pats are that good to prove those tapes meant nothing.

Cause at some point, most normal people, would've taken a shot at Brady by now.... It's called human nature.

Sorry, but you guys are not gonna win that game.

That's gonna be a monumental ass whooping. Pats won't be holding too much back.

That might be the case, but lets hope Buddy Ryan's son doesn't have a temper like his father.. Wait... Lets hope he does and see what happens in a couple of weeks when the Pats play the Ravens on MNF.

Maybe another Joe Theisman injury is in order.

Another pathetic Jets bitch-fest.

If their opponents can't get anywhere near Brady for 2 1/2 quarters, how are they going to get to him in the final two drives. I would love to see Matt Cassel have his own 3-TD game against the Jets, all in the fourth quarter.

At this point, all these teams should just forfeit... I mean it's not like they show up.. The Pats are far superior, but 56-10 means your team gave up a long time ago. And 35-7 at halftime and Tom Brady not being injured means your players and coaching staff gave up a long time ago.

So why bother showing up....... That way Brady doesn't break the record he seems to be coveting so much, and they can use all the excuses they want, but at the end of the day, the Pats won't have any records to break...

I mean come on. Why do any of these teams even bother showing up? It's like the old Mike Tyson fights.... They were a joke and looked more fixed than real.

I'm starting to think it isn't real.. Yeah the Pats are good, but at some point, real people actually get pissed off. Real people actually have pride. Maybe only one or two players these days, but that's enough for somebody to provide a late hit or a low blow..

When you are a bad team losing 56-10 and the other team still has their starters in, it is quite odd that not one player has any pride.

Either the NFL is filled with a bunch of ***** players who only know how to get away taking HGH or the NFL wants it too look like the Pats are that good to prove those tapes meant nothing.

Cause at some point, most normal people, would've taken a shot at Brady by now.... It's called human nature.

First of all these are grown millionaires who do not try and injure each other, not pimple-faced, pissed-off Jets fans.

So you think the tapes meant anything, that's why the Pats were blowing teams out in past years. Face it, the Jets screwed the NFL by trying to embarass their organization.

First of all these are grown millionaires who do not try and injure each other, not pimple-faced, pissed-off Jets fans.

So you think the tapes meant anything, that's why the Pats were blowing teams out in past years. .

Hey Einstein, If the tapes weren't important then why did the NFL destroy them without ever revealing what was on them? Plus the hefty fines? How stupid are you actually? Just askin....

Another pathetic Jets bitch-fest.

If their opponents can't get anywhere near Brady for 2 1/2 quarters, how are they going to get to him in the final two drives. I would love to see Matt Cassel have his own 3-TD game against the Jets, all in the fourth quarter.

A Patsie troll with a Ravens nick name? :rl::rl: Having an identity crisis bopie?

Archived