Give Thomas Jones a break......

NY JETS 29

I've seen a lot of stuff on this board about Thomas Jones and how he is NOT the back of the future, how he has been a disapointment this season and so on. Let's seriously take a step back. He's averaging 3.7 yards a carry with 730 yards with a poor excuse for and offensive line that shows up to play when convienant for them. His "lack" of success this season in your eyes isn't his fault, let's point fingers at the playcalling and O line. Is he Adrian Petersoin, LT or Willie Parker, no. Thomas Jones is a bruiser, he gets tough yards. He's a work horse. He is one of very few upsides to the FUTURE of this team. My point here being that he gets a lot of crap on this board and its undeserved.

Just on a side note as well because I tried to avoid posting yesterday in my drunken state; Clemens needs to go???????? Draft a QB??????????? Was your turkey fully cooked yesterday when you made those comments????? He is young and have played the cowboys, steelers, redskins and ravens this season, allllllll very good defenses, let alone its only his 4th NFL start, it's called patience. With the playcalling and offensive line yesterday Homo Brady would have gotten blown out 34-3 behind center for us.

He is 29 and he has never, at any point, been anything better than solid.

Thomas Jones is not going to be a big part of the Jets' future. Or, rather, he shouldn't be, but he probably will be, because management is incompetent. He shouldn't be on this team in the first place.

He is 29 and he has never, at any point, been anything better than solid.

Thomas Jones is not going to be a big part of the Jets' future. Or, rather, he shouldn't be, but he probably will be, because management is incompetent. He shouldn't be on this team in the first place.

So we shouldnt have traded a 4th round pick for him??????????????

And you told me to get a brain?????????

Hes not worth a 2ND RD pIcK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT THRU UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He most certainly is TROLL this is not fantasy football here.

How many draft picks are busts????? How many 2nd rd picks dont even make an NFL roster. Thomas Jones is a proven back is it his fault the offensive line sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.

Archived