post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

You were running around the parking lot topless yelling out " These belong to Tom Brady!!....These belong to Tom Brady"

Sshhhh....I don't want anyone here to know 'bout that.

Seriously though, would you post a picture of your wife with a cigar in her mouth? I mean, it's a wee bit too phallic and what guy wants other guys looking at their woman all "phallicy" you know? And yes, I'm a hopelessly old fashioned romantic with stupid delusions. LOL!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously though, would you post a picture of your wife with a cigar in her mouth? I mean, it's a wee bit too phallic and what guy wants other guys looking at their woman all "phallicy" you know? And yes, I'm a hopelessly old fashioned romantic with stupid delusions. LOL!

it is a pipe

I wouldn't post it but then again I would photograph it....lord knows it's a rare site to see her with anything "phallic" in her mouth.

how old is your daughter, she looks to be of college age

Mines 20 going on 25!!!!!! and too smart for her own good

15 going on 13.. she is a sweeetie.. tiny and so naive! just the way i like her. heh!

mine is very book smart.. but street smarts, not so much so..

does your daughter got to college? if so, where?

Univ of Richmond

hope she is enjoying herself.

by the by.. that woman in your avatar.. is way too young to have a 20 year old daughter.

if it is she, post another picture of her.. she doesnt have to be smoking in the other one ;)

????????????

define matzoh

Mike Greenberg had someone try it last year on Mike & Mike, can't remember

who gagged on it.

really? you have never tried or seen matzoh???

it is unleavened bread.. so kinda like a saltine with out the salt

have you ever been to new york??? :shock:

next time you are in manhattan.. go to the carnegie or stage deli and have a bowl..

http://www.carnegiedeli.com/

i guess the "ball" part of the matzoh balls eluded you...

you must have been mesmerized by my picture!

:happy0071:

Your Picture is very nice, you are truly Milf worthy!!! Trying to figure out

what celeb you look like.

I lived in LI, been to NY many times, MCsorley's is the best!!!

Never made it to Carnegie, i hear there sandwiches are huge!!!

it was taken at a XMAS party, we were all blasted

Can i say XMAS or will the political police come and take me away

5 4 3 ....

he is right,,thats his wife,,and he is right, we were all drinking alot that nite,,i got this picture of her later that night while assmop was debating the merits of alabama football with some other guys:

4148SUSENDERSANTA.jpg

Your Picture is very nice, you are truly Milf worthy!!! Trying to figure out

what celeb you look like.

I lived in LI, been to NY many times, MCsorley's is the best!!!

Never made it to Carnegie, i hear there sandwiches are huge!!!

really that is just a picture i found on the internet.

ask thor or max.. that is NOT the way i look.

lol.. you guys are so gullible!

went to McSorelys with a whole bunch of merchant marines back in the early 80's but that is another story.

great beer.. and i dont like beer.

:D

As Freud said (supposedly), sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

1) what's the diference, really.

2) looks like a pipe.

3) what do you think of Bill Clinton?

You are going to compare a fun holiday pic of an attractive girl in what looks like maybe a sexy ****tail dress to the leader of the free world catching bj's and using a cigar as a dildo in the most sacred of public service offices where great men before him have dealt with some of the most important decisions and conflicts ever faced by modern humanity??

Really?????

it was taken at a XMAS party, we were all blasted

Can i say XMAS or will the political police come and take me away

5 4 3 ....

dude, you don't even need to attempt to explain yourself over a harmless pic of your wife that you took. C'mon people, it isn't like she is deepthroating it or anything lewd. Lol, believe me, i know lewd, haha.

Garb, interesting that you think of sucking #### when you see that, and not about the juxtoposition of feminine and masculine, maybe a statement of women playing on the men's field, enjoying the same pastimes and vices and all that femininist stuff.

But whadda I know? lol

really that is just a picture i found on the internet.

ask thor or max.. that is NOT the way i look.

lol.. you guys are so gullible!

went to McSorelys with a whole bunch of merchant marines back in the early 80's but that is another story.

great beer.. and i dont like beer.

:D

Did u attend The Merchant Marine Academy??

15 going on 13.. she is a sweeetie.. tiny and so naive! just the way i like her. heh!

mine is very book smart.. but street smarts, not so much so..

gg.. that's a great picture!!

And my mom had a GREAT saying when I was a kid... "Smart in school, dumb at home!" lol

And my mom had a GREAT saying when I was a kid... "Smart in school, dumb at home!" lol

thanks..i wish i knew who those females are... funny that they would put their pictures on the internet for all to see. OY! stupid.. sheesh ..i would never do that.. easy to assume another persons picture :D

LOVE your mom's quote! :lol:

not her....but

you would have thought that LMS would not have made comment

GG and Daughter are awfully cute - and yes, amazing eyes. Notice the nail polish? I knew GG was a closet Pats fan!

not her....but

you would have thought that LMS would not have made comment

GG and Daughter are awfully cute - and yes, amazing eyes. Notice the nail polish? I knew GG was a closet Pats fan!

duh! she is in on the joke. she knew i was going to post a fake picture and i asked her to go along with it. :D i guess those 49 years are starting to effect you. ;)

Archived