post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

Yes that was when the site first launched. You guys sat in front of us. Jets28 was there, Tabor and the Mrs were there but they didn't sit with us, Bob Greengal, Bren and friends...there were a few others but the names escape me at this time. ;)

yankeenationme9.jpg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes that was when the site first launched. You guys sat in front of us. Jets28 was there, Tabor and the Mrs were there but they didn't sit with us, Bob Greengal, Bren and friends...there were a few others but the names escape me at this time. ;)

You're right... I was there with my sister. We were parked near you guys and Tabor and my brother-in-law went over to socialize. I just pounded beers in the hot sun with my sis. haha. And, NO, I didn't think I was too good to come over and say HI. I just didn't know any of you!! I'm shy. ;)

i do believe i sat next to you and your friend.. we might have also talked some grateful dead :lol: i think i told you guys how many times i had seem them.. and you told me you had never seen jerry .. and then i felt old :lol:

nice picture! got to love the oneonta shirt!! there are a few other oneonta grads here ;)

O-State! Red's, OST, The Rail, The Fox, Black Oak for pizza - ahh to be young again....

O-State! Red's, OST, The Rail, The Fox, Black Oak for pizza - ahh to be young again....

You're probably too young to remember the Dark Horse and Abner Doubleday's, which were on Market Street. The Horse burned down. Abner's was later called The Library and then turned into office space. It housed WDOS and WSRK radio when I worked there. It was kinda funny, going to work in a place where I used to get ****faced.

You're probably too young to remember the Dark Horse and Abner Doubleday's, which were on Market Street. The Horse burned down. Abner's was later called The Library and then turned into office space. It housed WDOS and WSRK radio when I worked there. It was kinda funny, going to work in a place where I used to get ****faced.

I remember the Dark Horse. Anyone remember Derailment Night at the Depot ?

I lived right above the WDOS for two years - one of those years was the year the Horse burned to the ground. I was lucky to not be parked in the alley that day (it was spring break, I believe). I used to stumble home from the Fox REGULARLY with it being right across the street and all. :D

I lived right above the WDOS for two years - one of those years was the year the Horse burned to the ground. I was lucky to not be parked in the alley that day (it was spring break, I believe). I used to stumble home from the Fox REGULARLY with it being right across the street and all. :D

I think the fire was right before I went to work at WDOS/WSRK. I probably saw you around the building.

The Depot is still in operation.

Archived