post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean messianic jews?

Hey let's not get off topic here. I just didn't want you to really leave the site. I much prefer to ban people when we are done with them.

We aren't at that point with you yet. Another 2 or 3 weeks........

:P

Hey let's not get off topic here. I just didn't want you to really leave the site. I much prefer to ban people when we are done with them.

We aren't at that point with you yet. Another 2 or 3 weeks........

letting me stay thru hannukah.. nice of you! ;)

hey .. thanks for not posting your picture here! that would have definitely led to this thread being closed!

OY!

letting me stay thru hannukah.. nice of you! ;)

hey .. thanks for not posting your picture here! that would have definitely led to this thread being closed!

OY!

Agreed. When all you bored housewives start coming on to me my wife gets mad. She probably would have PMed one of the mods and have them locked it.

Agreed. When all you bored housewives start coming on to me my wife gets mad. She probably would have PMed one of the mods and have them locked it.

That's not why your wife pm's me. I should probably share the pictures with the rest of the board.

ummm.. you are not my type.. i prefer men with a sense of humor.

Yes you have mentioned this before. But no matter how much you beg TomShane just isn't coming back.

He didn't like you that way. Get over it.

oh darn it is out now.. tom shane was soooo my type...

LOL!

i said i like men with a sense of humor.. sheesh.. tom was just mean not funny.... add to your deficits.. reading comprehension.

oh darn it is out now.. tom shane was soooo my type...

LOL!

i said i like men with a sense of humor.. sheesh.. tom was just mean not funny.... add to your deficits.. reading comprehension.

gg, i like you. and for that i'm going to find whatever tictac pic i like the most and post it.

jessi44

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CCompaq_Owner%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5Cjessijessi44

foxborough046.jpg

My dysfunctional Jet Nation family in Foxbough (Note 4H saying hello in the middle)

The guy all the way to the right in the back with the green hat, aka Bill, hasn't returned since Tyson blammed him for everything that went wrong with that trip that weekend. Billy, come back to JN! ;)

Archived