The Mist...

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Please Ladies & Gents save your money,This Movie was awful .Those pre-views on TV had everyone thinking this movie was going to be a great thriller......NOT

I watched it at the drive-in, thank god,because I was able to turn around and watch another movie .But I will say this, Steve King is one twisted Bastard that is for sure, he almost never has a happy ending. Please spend your money on something else like air in a can or something ,anything but on the s###y movie.

Please Ladies & Gents save your money,This Movie was aweful .Those pre-views on TV had everyone thinking this movie was going to be a great thriller......NOT

I watched it at the drive-in, thank god,because I was able to turn around and watch another movie .But I will say this, Steve King is one twisted Bastard that is for sure, he almost never has a happy ending. Please spend your money on something else like air in a can or something ,anything but on the s###y movie.

Say it aint so...I want to see that. Is it that bad?....And Stephen King got issues but it always makes for a good book.

Please Ladies & Gents save your money,This Movie was awful .Those pre-views on TV had everyone thinking this movie was going to be a great thriller......NOT

Whatever you do, do not spend it on Beowulf either. Another well-below-average flick. Thankfully I only spent $5.50 on a matinee to see it.

Do you know if there are any current sales on "air in a can? " :) Seriously I've read quite a few Steven King books and enjoyed them a lot. In EVERY case where it was made into a movie I have been bitterly disappointed. The Mist sounds like it's no exception.

That ending was messed up bro,that poor guy ,I would have asked one of the officers to please shoot me, cuz I could not live with that Guilt.

dont give away too much for those who will see it,,,

i thought it was a average flick for the horror genre,,its a tuf genre to make a great flick

Archived