Next 12 Games

LionelRichie

12 games to the all-star break and the yankees get a much needed break. 5 games against baltimore and 4 against cleveland - 2 potential playoff contenders.

8-4 or 9-3 over the next 12 and the yankees are right back in it. cut the lead in the east to 3 or 4 and they are in it come september.

write it down - yankees win tonight and go 8-4 leading to the break. if not, i go on the GJ&H bandwagon and say stick a fork in this team.

12 games to the all-star break and the yankees get a much needed break. 5 games against baltimore and 4 against cleveland - 2 potential playoff contenders.

8-4 or 9-3 over the next 12 and the yankees are right back in it. cut the lead in the east to 3 or 4 and they are in it come september.

write it down - yankees win tonight and go 8-4 leading to the break. if not, i go on the GJ&H bandwagon and say stick a fork in this team.

Fair enough.

By the way, who are these "Yankees" you speak of?

No. Just hold up your end of the bargain and get beat by the Indians again.

Really? Its not too much to ask, shawn? Because that was one of the worst meltdown losses of the Yankee season!

Dont worry though, things will be fine once you trade for __________________________________ (insert old fossil headed to the HOF who cant get it done anymore)

No. Just hold up your end of the bargain and get beat by the Indians again.

Really? Its not too much to ask, shawn? Because that was one of the worst meltdown losses of the Yankee season!

Dont worry though, things will be fine once you trade for __________________________________ (insert old fossil headed to the HOF who cant get it done anymore)

:Blah::Blah::Blah:

:Blah::Blah::Blah:

5-2 through the first 7, lead down to 3.5 - right on schedule.

have to finish strong w/at least a split against cleveland and then on to a brutal rd trip to start to second half. DO NOT count the yankees out just yet.

i just wanted to take the opportunity to pat myself on the back for this prediction.

i just wanted to take the opportunity to pat myself on the back for this prediction.

Nice job.

Care to make another prediction? There are some heavyweights coming up after the All-Star break, and the Yankees have 3 healthy starters. Fire Away.

Nice job.

Care to make another prediction? There are some heavyweights coming up after the All-Star break, and the Yankees have 3 healthy starters. Fire Away.

Archived